If forced to get circumcised

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you were forced to get circumcised for whatervere reason such as a health issuue or relating to a stay in prison or wife or boyfriend insisting or they would leave what would yu do with the foreskin after it had been removed? Would you give it for a medical process or research or ask to keep it in a perservative liquid at home or work?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would you keep it? I've had tonsils, hemorrhoids, and bone spurs all surgically removed, none of which I kept at home.
People keep all kinds of things even things taken surgically. I knew someoone who kept their appendix in a container with some kind of liquid.

S

SirConcis

You could brinfg the foreskin home and deep fry it that night along with fren fries and have it served for dinner ! (don't tell your guests until after dinner, mentioning that one of them ate your freshing cut foreskin :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was thinkng maybe it was a requirement in prisons in Israel.

I'm not trying to be offensive in any way, but as a Jew i can pretty much tell you that the state of israel could care less about it's prisoners getting circumcized. In fact, unless you're converting or want to do it for whatever reason, it is never a requirement. And even then, there are exceptions to getting circumcized as a Jew. But good thought none the less.

johnnietahoe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
heh. I recall reading years ago that skin care outfits like Nu-Skin had contracts with hospitals to supply them with freshly-cut infant foreskins for use in their products. It has something to do with the near-stem cell status of new-born skin cells. Now i hear the foreskins are using in the production of botox because the cells can be grown after being cut from the body.