If God

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But many people on this site think that small penises are ugly and unattractive - not beautiful.

Thats because its a site for large penises so therefore the people on it would like largre penises. I personally think that smaller penises can be beautiful too, and that big ones can be nasty too. For instance, im short and dont even get looked at by most girls because of it, but it doesnt mean that people dont think im attractive, and there are people who find me attractive because i am short, and i love being short and would not want to change my height. Everyone is different and everyone likes different things, it may be skewed on this site because it is a group of people who happen to share a common interest of large penises.

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He did it for the sheer amusement he knew he'd get out of it later on.

Same reason he created the platypus.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
were a fatherly loving fair god he would have given all men a 7 inch, thick penis, in my opinion. I really don't see the need for the wide variety of penis sizes. Therefore I don't believe in a fatherly, fair God.
I don't believe in any god either but I don't get why you say that ?

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't think you should hinge your religious beliefs on a part of the male anatomy. Shouldn't that decision hinge on something spiritual rather than physical?
Even dick size could be easily explained away in religious terms... bad karma equals bad physical traits?

I don't actually believe that, just saying.

Anyway, natural selection is extremely picky, so I'd say a variety was somehow called for at some point in our history.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
were a fatherly loving fair god he would have given all men a 7 inch, thick penis, in my opinion. I really don't see the need for the wide variety of penis sizes. Therefore I don't believe in a fatherly, fair God.

just sounds like a bitter person who feels inadequate because he doesn't fit some need, or a troll.

take your pick.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HOWEVER!!!! God did make the penis with a TREMENDOUS amount of nerve endings ....so that anytime you are extremely aroused...you are reminded who made it all possible for you to feel that way......

OH GOD...OH GOD!! OHHHHH GOD!!!!

then you're spent and go to sleep ....

so be thankful for what you have...and the fact you can feel the pleasure as you scream his name ... AMEN...

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you for coming to confessional.

Now please find out how to use the blog :biggrin:

This would be a much better topic for a blog than here in the open forum. You're starting a new thread with no question or point other than to tell us all how u feel about your atheism and/or non-fatherly, non-fair God.

People come in all shapes, sizes, colors so why wouldn't a penis come in different sizes?

jack65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe he only gave you what you're got because he didn't want you to be a bigger dick then you are all ready!lol,

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad that all dicks don't look the same. I'd be so bored if they did. I think the variety is very fair:cool:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has the idea that the Allmighty might have more important issues to deal with ever crossed your mind?

Um like, say, answering the prayers of hundreds of folks on those planes on 9/11?
Oh... sorry, he answered the terrorist's prayers, instead...

So you are suggesting that God has a "time crunch"... is a little overworked by all the miracles he is not performing and prayers he is not answering?
The trouble with omnipotence and omnipresence is that, when it comes to juggling his schedule, God ought to be able to keep an infinite number of balls in the air without the slightest effort.

So...if you imagine God is busy with more important stuff... please, give just one example of God getting involved in something more important.

One example where God clearly got his hands dirty....

And don't tell me about miracle cures and other nonsense... because the only miracles cures any religious idiot points to are afflictions people have been known to recover from, without any intervention at all.

A REAL miracle cure would be growing a new arm or leg... Your Almighty God can't seem to pull that one off...

And don't try and use some person who survived a tragedy because of their prayers... you have no evidence that those who did not survive did not pray just as hard... were not just a good... and no evidence that the person would not have survived if not for the prayers...

No... give me just ONE demonstrable example of almighty God actually DOING something more important...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thats because its a site for large penises so therefore the people on it would like largre penises. I personally think that smaller penises can be beautiful too, and that big ones can be nasty too. For instance, im short and dont even get looked at by most girls because of it, but it doesnt mean that people dont think im attractive, and there are people who find me attractive because i am short, and i love being short and would not want to change my height. Everyone is different and everyone likes different things, it may be skewed on this site because it is a group of people who happen to share a common interest of large penises.

I don't hate short guys. Well, other than my ex.