If he is not as big...

JD4472

Loved Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...as others you've enjoyed (length and/or girth), or are/were used to having, how different does it feel and how does that affect your (physical & emotional) satisfaction of the experience?

Putting it a slightly different way, acknowledging that many to things go into whether a guy 'good in bed' -- kissing, foreplay, how and when he touches you, oral skills, how he looks at you...and so on -- how much does the way he feels inside you influence your impression?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how different does it feel
Depending on how different he is in terms of how we relate to each other, and how different his body is, and how different his approach to pleasure is, it can feel very different, or a little different. Different just means different, not better or worse.

how does that affect your (physical & emotional) satisfaction
The difference in size itself? That's pretty silly, to me. My box is like the ones at the post office. If it fits, it ships. My emotional and physical satisfaction are not dependent on any one thing, but the right combination of factors that make us compatible.

Putting it a slightly different way, acknowledging that many to things go into whether a guy 'good in bed' -- kissing, foreplay, how and when he touches you, oral skills, how he looks at you...and so on -- how much does the way he feels inside you influence your impression?
You probably think this is a unique question. It's not. It's the same question posted here several times a month, every month, every year, sometimes by the same handful of posters.

The thing that it seems difficult to impress upon a portion of the male membership here is that for most people, at least according to posts here, one cannot separate out these things. Every person has a list of needs and wants, and those things are prioritized differently and to different extents by each individual, but sex, love and relationships do not tend to pivot on any one thing. Isolating one factor is impossible because comparing from partner to partner, all other things are never equal. Never ever.

Hell, I could think about two past partners with similar bodies, sexual styles, and erection sizes and still come up with differences in physical sensation because of differences in the firmness, shape, longevity and angle of the two erections. So, to me, this kind of thinking is not useful.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I personally like a dick to be thick enough to feel the stretch and long enough to be able to stimulate my posterior fornix, I prefer dicks that are rock hard too.
Of course a different dick will feel different and a guys approach to foreplay can make a huge difference to my enjoyment x