If I didn't have a big cock....would you bother?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by BlackCock85, Jul 12, 2007.

1. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    So I've always had self image problems since I was younger, but through the years I've overcome those issues.....sort of. When I was younger I had a pretty lean body, but since going to college i've definetaly lost control of my body and it isnt what I'd like it to be at all. Also with going to college ive been introduced to all these websites like this one, manhunt, the dlist and so on.....where I can post nude pics of myself and get a response. Usually people love my big cock and would do anything to have it, that goes for all the sites. So I've let this go to my head thinking that hot guys will want me for me when in fact they just want my cock. So that's the thing, if I didnt have a big cock, would I still be a virgin? Because a lot of these guys will see my cock and want me, we'll meet and that will be the end of it. This false self esteem has gotten so bad where it's at the point where I'm turning down guys that I don't find up to my standards when they're probably better looking than I am. I guess It's time for me to clean out all my galleries on these sites since by having those pictures and gettign so and so responses makes me think that I am hot stuff when I'm not. Perhaps I'm the one that needs to join the gym like a think about when I see other people's pictures. Anybody else have similar situations? Sorry for babbling, just had to get it out.....sorry it doesnt make sense.

....btw this was brought on because I was supposed to go to the club with this hot guy that wanted to hang with me away from manhunt so bad....but as soon as I showed him my myspace page his responses became few until he made up a story about hurting his knee and not thinking he could go to the club with me. This is what usually happens, the guy is all hot for me, I'll show them more pics or meet them and that will be the last of it.

2. nifty96098

nifty96098 New Member

Albums:
    I looked at your dlist page. You are good looking and seem like a nice guy. Maybe try to meet guys other ways or on non-sex sites. You need to build up some rapport with the other guy. If he is hot for you, he will not care about the size of your cock (but may be pleasantly surprised when he finds out). The right guy for you is out there. I hope you find him.

3. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the kind words.....but nobody ever checks me out on the streets or wherever, I just can't see myself being attractive anymore.

4. snoozan

Gold Member

i think you're hot, and i think i could work with that 20% of yours... :tongue:

5. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Member

I think this guy has it nailed. You are meeting guys primarily interested in your cock because you are frequenting sites where a great deal of emphasis is placed on what is between your legs rather than on your character and personality. I think you will have better luck finding a more fulfilling relationship if you first start off by going places where the emphasis isn't on your physical self (or at least that part usually covered up by clothing).

6. obil

obil New Member

If you don't find yourself attractive no one will. You should go workout. You know gay men love muscles. With a big dick, muscles, and a renewed self confidence you will have to beat the guys away. Now get your ass to the gym.

7. that#1kid

that#1kid New Member

Personally, I don't care about size. or curvature, cut or uncut..I don't really care. Small or big, If I love you it's because I love you. But my love is reserved for the few I find in this world. One exception: I don't do piercings, it's just weird in my opinion. to clarify, dick heads.

8. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

Well, I'm straight, so I don't really look at guys that way, but you look fine to me--not unattractive or anything. I think the advice given in this thread so far is pretty spot on.

9. bboy24

bboy24 Member

Out of curiosity I clicked on your link and checked out your profile. There's nothing wrong with the way you look. Just build up that self-confidence. The right guy is out there for you. As others have said, try looking for love outside of hook up sites. Get to know some of the boys at your college.
    It's all in the mind as someone else said. If you believe you are attractive and a catch then you'll have the boys standin' in line. If, however, you think you're ugly then you will give off that vibe and people will distance themselves from you.
    Good luck and keep us posted.

10. Matthew

Gold Member

Well put, Alex. How does that sound, BC?

And, you might be able to do some work on this part:
    Self-esteem involves finding a balance. Most of us aren't as smokin hot as we think on our best days, or as ugly as we think on our worst. You might take some time to question some of your beliefs around this regarding both yourself and others.

And what "standards" are you using? Those are definitely worth taking a close look at as well. After all, they don't seem to have netted you the kind of man you want to be with.

11. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, I understand...sent you a message on FB. :(

12. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for all the responses......I think I just needed to vent last night and decided to do it on here, I really am not looking for sympathy and aren't as bad as you think...but we all have our days. I think I was trying to ask others if they have gone through the experience where they were getting so many compliments/hookups from having a big cock that they took it to their head thinking they were more attractive than they are. I'd like to hear stories from men mostly since we always hear about the women with image issues and eating disorders and so forth, it's time to hear the guys' side.

13. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

We all have periods in which we hate our body. And many times (in your case too, I think) it has no rational reason, or maybe there is one: an asshole that felt the need to offend you and hurt you bad (it happened to me).

So cling to your pride, and face the world: we are al beautiful in a way, and we just have to discover it and play our best cards. Is it your personality? Your romantic temper? Your penis? your hair? no matter what it is, use it and gain your deserved happiness.

Draft saved Draft deleted