If I Ever Fall In Love

Buuhan

Admired Member
Media
Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(I’ll try writing this story while I have free time at work. I have a vision for it but the road my be bumpy lol All constructive feedback wanted!)

Chapter 1

Of all the things I can be doing right now at this party, I’m sitting here thinking about my sexuality.

It is the spring semester of my final year in high school. This will probably be the last time I see these group of people I’m with and here I am can’t even bare to be honest with them despite all these years we’ve been together.

“Ay weirdo. We need another player for beer pong. Get your ass over here.” -One of my best friends, Howie, called from across the barn jokingly. We’ve known each other since Kindergarten so we always joked liked that with each other.

I smirk to myself and huddle over to the table. Howie was on one side playing with his girlfriend. She was nice but kind of boring. I only met her once and she didn’t make much of an impression.

My partner’s name was Jody. We went to school together since Kindergarten as well although we’ve never connected like Howie and I did. Jody was probably 5’9 or 5’10. Weighing 165 lbs ish toned. Almond shaped eyes with brown pupils. Short dark hair that wasn’t a buzz cut anymore.

I could tell he was drunk already because he was just swaying back and forth with a goofy grin on his face as I walked up.

“I hope… you knooowwwww… wha chu doinnnn… “ He said while slurring his words. “If I drink another…” he’s saying this with his eyes closed now. “It won’t be pretty.” He was looking at me now with a smirk. I gave him a confused look and turned to Howie.

“We have to drink?” I said in an almost whiny tone.

He furrowed an eyebrow. “ Why do you think it’s called Beer Pong”

I just rolled my eyes and we started playing. We didn’t even get half way through the game before Jodi was asking if he can take a break to puke. Howie suggested that I just take him to the trailer we brought to the party so we’d have somewhere to sleep out in farm country. Jody seemed to like this idea and was tugging me to go with him. I didn’t mind because at this point I didn’t like drinking and could use some shut eye. It was like 2 in the morning.

What I didn’t expect was to half carry Jody to the trailer from the barn with one of his arms over my shoulder and his whole weight just giving my scrawny body the fight for his life. We weren’t saying much except him muttering nonsense and me telling him we’re almost there every few steps.

Finally we make it to the trailer. The trailer was set up with a sleeping space at each side of the camper. Jody picked the one to the right and I helped him into the blankets. I laid down next to him.

It was awkward because we never been in this position before. I wasn’t out and he wasn’t out but I had my suspicions of him from an incident a few years ago but nothing ever came of it. Then out of nowhere I feel his hand reaching for my leg. He finds it and starts twirling his pointer finger around my inner thigh.

“heyyy… what are you doing?” I whispered urgently. I didn’t want anybody to see or hear anything happening in case we get outed. Although nobody could see into the camper for there were no lights out there.

We’re both laying on our backs with him on my left. He just looks at me now seemingly full of energy. “Cmon I know you want this. You knew about me from years ago and I’ve always figured you were too. Let’s have some fun”

This caught me by surprise. Not that he admitted this or anything but because I’ve never seen him so bold and daring. He’s usually always to himself and kind of a dick. At this point, I haven’t done much in this department so I was raring to go now. It’s my last year so fuck it.

I aggressively pulled him on top of me which he didn’t seem to mind. We’re ravaging each other now. Making out hard rolling back and forth, my hands in his pants pulling out his dick and my hand sliding up and down. his hands cupping my cheeks trying to stick a finger in but I wasn’t used to doing that. Finally we got each other’s pants off. He lifted my legs up over his shoulders. I could just feel him rubbing his dick up and down my ass sensually. The sensation was driving me wild. He took his free hand and moved it to my mouth. I sucked on it while I was caressing his chest with my eyes closed in heaven. Then he took his finger and rubbed it on my hole. I ain’t never felt this before.

Before we could go any further. The door opened. Somehow Jody managed to immediately pretend to be sleep when Howie and his girlfriend walked in. They called our names to see if we were up. We didn’t answer. Just continuing to act like we were still asleep under the covers. Maybe they’d get bored and leave. Instead they started fooling around on the other side. We didn’t dare make a move even though we couldn’t see anything in case we get outed. What we did do was stroke each other’s dick to the motion of the camper from the other two. At first it was hot then it became annoying with the loud screaming coming from the other side. Somewhere during all of that Jody fell asleep and then I turned over.

If this what adult life would be like then sign me up for more hot encounters like this. Also, I couldn’t wait to get more of a Jody. I’ll make sure our next time will be the time.

Buuhan

Admired Member
Media
Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chapter 2

The rest of my senior year went by uneventful. What I thought was going to be some new situationship with Jody turned out to be nothing. He never brought up that night and I didn’t want to be the emotional one harping on one night that didn’t fully ‘cum-plete’.

I decided on where I wanted to go to college and it was gonna be somewhere far away that wasn’t going to be as close-minded as this city was. The school year finally ended and I had all this time now before it was time to arrive in a new city for a new school.

In the meantime I started to get on sex sites and apps. There was this one profile that got my attention. I made sure to put on my profiles that I was still a virgin. There were so many wanting to pop my cherry but there was only one saying the right things. He was planning a whole night of intimacy while going into very classy details of how he wanted to deflower me.

The day finally came when we were supposed to meet up. I had to drive about 45 min to meet him. When I arrived at the address he gave me, I linked him and told him I was here. Finally, a door opened up to one of the apartments and I see what was supposed to be him but he didn’t look like anything he described himself as. I had half a mind to just leave and turn away but I didn’t. I came too far now so might as well.

This guy looked to be 6’3 or around there. Although he was tall he was also just as round. It wouldn’t have bothered me so much but he was very feminine which doesn’t attract me at all. I sighed heavily and followed him into the apartment which I could tell he didn’t have to himself. He told me differently. We scurried to his room quickly which was probably by his design. I should’ve took longer to look around and actually see the environment but I didn’t.

The room we get to was very bare. There was one window on the back wall upon walking in with a small tv on the right being supported by a small drawer. In the middle of the room was a mattress on the floor with some sheets and a blanket on top of it. The only other thing in the room was a closet with some clothes hanging out of it.

I took my spot on the bed still wondering why I was still here but I guess I just did not want to be a virgin anymore and it seemed like it was now or never. Being nervous was an understatement for me at this point. He kept trying to make conversation but I was short and just watched The Boondocks on tv. Eventually he asked if he could give me a back rub which I agreed to. The least he could do right?

I gotta give it up to him, his back rub was everything. It calmed me down a lot. At some point he managed to pull my pants and underwear down. I didn’t mind because the massage was hitting that good. He started to rub my smooth booty and it was driving me crazy to have someone else’s hands on my butt for once. Next thing I know, his tongue was ice skating on my butt. It was sending me wild. My dick was brick at this point but the way he had me pinned I couldn’t get to it to relieve it.

nobody ever prepared me for what was next. He took his tongue and flicked my hole which caused me to moan very loudly. This went on for what felt like forever and I could feel my hole loosening up. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better that’s when he stuck his tongue in. Like a horse I almost kicked him trying to squirm away but he wasn’t letting me go anywhere. It was the weirdest sensation but I loved it at the same time. I didn’t know what to do. In and out, around and around his tongue went. My dick was leaking so much at this point and I could feel the pressure rising up to orgasm. I wanted to hold it though because this felt so good.

Just when I was just about to be in another realm I heard his front door open. He popped up and immediately ran out the room and told me to wait there. I was scrambling to find my clothes in the dark. Once I got dressed I just sat there to collect my thoughts and figure out what to do next. Time was going by and I finally willed up strength to leave. The Kitchen was where the front door was. I quickly tried to make it around the corner to the door but I was caught in the middle by what seemed to be a whole family in the Kitchen.

Fuck I thought to myself. There was a lady in there putting groceries away and what looked to be three kids all looked to be under the age of ten. The lady finally looked up and saw me.

“Oh who’s this here.” She asked.

What in the world did I get myself in to?