If I Had Pam Andersons Boobs

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CLUE TIME!! One, the camera can distort, embellish, and enlarge images, and Two, it was an amateur home video with a rather grainy composition, so any amount of large cum that you see may have very well been refractory light!

To the point of YOUR BIG DICK, besides your avatar, and your boasting, you got anything else in the form of pics like your message says?

I myself am working on getting mine on here just as soon as I can retrieve all my pics.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by HORSEHUNGshowoff@Jun 14 2004, 08:23 AM
Apparently the meaning of my message went Right over your head

This is coming from the man who writes in a font size larger than my sig.

I tremble in fear.

Anyhows, in the world of glamour and movies, a lot of people tend to think of celebrities as being somehow "greater" or more important then their own lives. If Tom Cruise was hung, or whether he isn't, that doesn't concern me. I may like some actors in films, I may even think that they are rather cool, but when it's "hammer time", I don't think that their importance in my life is so high that their sexual nature is an issue worthy of my interest (unless I'm chronically bored).

Anyway, the idea of masulinitiy has changed, while the old sterotypes of what women are supposed to be hasn't really. Unless women's lib really did boost the role of dominant S&M women!

Back to men, you get the hairless smooth ones that girls dig, the muscular "Ah-nold's" the intellectual heavyweights, the George W Bushes...all sorts of male standards of sucess and prosperity that people look up to. With a lot of these people, penis size isn't a concern.

Perhaps they are assumed they are hung? I can't be bothered writing an essay on it.