If I have big balls my load is gonna be bigger?

dave2005

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting post, Mattbrick. I've never been a sperm donor, but I also have unusually large testicles (see my gallery), and with me that's also correlated with an extraordinarily high sperm count, which I had checked when I was 20. In my case I ejaculated about 7mils for the test, I had around 137 million per mil, which gives a total count of about 960 million. So yeah for me- big balls = lots of sperm and semen.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
any correlation between a vasectomy and smaller loads?
no on that as well. all a vasectomy does is stop the sperm from entering the mix so to speak. and that is less than 2% of the total volume. after having mine a number of years ago, both the wife and i were very anxious to test it out. i shot a huge, messy load and it has been the same ever since.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting post, Mattbrick. I've never been a sperm donor, but I also have unusually large testicles (see my gallery), and with me that's also correlated with an extraordinarily high sperm count, which I had checked when I was 20. In my case I ejaculated about 7mils for the test, I had around 137 million per mil, which gives a total count of about 960 million. So yeah for me- big balls = lots of sperm and semen.

Thanks for the follow up Dave.
You definitely have really big nuts!
I was wondering, what did you do the semen analysis for at 20?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have bull balls (see gallery) and can definately say that it has more to do with factors like age, excitment, time between ejaculation, and so on.

juno106

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have huge balls but dont shoot that much so i dont find they are correlated - mind you i masterbate at least once a day. this might effect my load