If I Only Knew Back Then...

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was an 18 year old high school senior I had a three week internship in a US Senator's office. The aide who oversaw interns was a nice early 30s single guy who took an interest in all his interns.

When it was my turn, he invited me to dinner after work one day. He told me to bring a change of clothes and we would change and then go out.

At the end of the day I took my clothes bag and left with him to his apartment. He made us drinks and then told me to follow him to the bedroom. He wanted to shower first and then I could shower and change to go out. He stripped right in front of me and made conversation as he stood naked for a while. Then he went to shower.

When he came out he was drying himself off and said, "All yours." I stripped as he watched me and I went to shower. I came out, dressed, and we left.

In retrospect, I was SO naive back then. Nothing happened, but I know that "if I knew then what I know now"...I could have had a lot more fun and maybe learned a few tricks!

Did you have any experiences where you were in a situation that could have gone further if only...

A

AnthonyAdkins

In my head this guy is Aaron Schock cos he’s the only hot politician I know of......

I could’ve lost my virginity like five years ago. I was making out with a guy at a gig and we went into the loos and I sucked him off. He wanted to shag but I didn’t feel ready/was still somewhat confused about my sexuality and wanted to lose it to a girl. 5 years later I kinda wish I had shagged him, then again we nearly got thrown out anyway cos they thought we were doing drugs in the loo (we weren’t) so perhaps it wouldn’t have ended well if we had

Reactions: diver6

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my head this guy is Aaron Schock cos he’s the only hot politician I know of......

LOL, this way way before Schock and it wasn't the Senator but his aide that oversaw interns. Of course that isn't to say that this sort of thing didn't happen with Schock...

Reactions: Sensual Dude

davecray

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it was summer music camp at a well known institution - roomed with a trombone player, cocky guy, maybe a year older than me - he would wake up with morning wood that was busting out of his white briefs - real strain on the waist band and I never had seen one that large or thick - most days he would get up and walk around like that waiving it in front of my face - nothing was said but had I had the nerve we would of had a lot more fun!

A

AnthonyAdkins

LOL, this way way before Schock and it wasn't the Senator but his aide that oversaw interns. Of course that isn't to say that this sort of thing didn't happen with Schock...

sounds hot either way

Schock is a terrible guy but gooooood he is hot too

Reactions: tony decatur

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was 1968 (cold war years) and I was living and working (as a civilian) on board a 520-foot ship that tracked guided-missile tests in the north Pacific (the ship was later sunk off of Key West and became an artificial reef and diving attraction). Anyway, there were about 200 ship's crew and technical staff aboard - most of them young and single or married and escaping from their wives. At least once a year, we would stay just 12 miles off the coast of the Kamchatka peninsula (Russian, north of Japan) for over 3 months in the dead of winter. There was rarely sunlight, ever. Many of the guys were anxious to maintain a suntan - and I just happened to have a pair of sunlamps set up over the bed in my stateroom (and a pretty good sound system, too). So these young, horny guys would ask if they could use my sunlamps. I agreed, of course, and watched as they stripped down to their undies on my bed. If I had only been "out" and known how eager these guys actually were for sexual attention - I might have mustered the courage to ask! There were a couple of them I had huge crushes on - I worked with them every day, but never had to balls to say a word. But there were some ex-military macho-jerks on board as well, so there was always the risk one of them would beat the crap out of me, too. But I always wonder which ones I could have pleasured and perhaps even developed a relationship with!