If I Ran The Lpsg.......

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rob_E said:
Free snowcones on Fridays!

I have a positive fetish for anything with fake cherry flavouring- Michigan cherries, cherry fruit slices, cherry slurpees, and yes, snowcones!

Let it be known that I came back for the snowcones.
*camps out by the snowcone booth days in advance to beat the rush*

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
royston said:
so all you mofo's that say rob is doing a bad job are being fuk harsh coz i doubt many of you could do a better job...................unfortunately, all those who keep having ago at all the newbies will have to take a back deat for a while because they have as much right to be here as anyone else............this site would be easily improved immeasurably by the addition of a running film of top gun in the top right of the screen which we could sit back and enjoy with sum vintage aviators and leather bomber jack..quets!!

Rob - quit logging on as other members to make yourself look better. :tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
windtalkerways said:
If I lick and suck something it's
phallic in my mind!:tongue:

Remind me never to come near you with any hard candy (or 'boiled sweets' to the Brits online) :rolleyes:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
royston said:
if i ran lpsg.....................it would be a pile of shit..................so all you mofo's that say rob is doing a bad job are being fuk harsh coz i doubt many of you could do a better job...................unfortunately, all those who keep having ago at all the newbies will have to take a back deat for a while because they have as much right to be here as anyone else............this site would be easily improved immeasurably by the addition of a running film of top gun in the top right of the screen which we could sit back and enjoy with sum vintage aviators and leather bomber jack..quets!!

love royston x

HOOKD On PHONNNIX WERKED FOR MEEE