If I shave...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by LemacST, Apr 20, 2008.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

how long will it take for it to grow to a length that doesn't seem like it were recently shaved?

i ask because i want to try it once just to see what it's like but i fear that i will have some sort of spontaneous sex with a girl and it seems embarrassing that she would see it shaved like that lol

2. hyperionic

hyperionic Member

Albums:
    why would it be embarrasing?.. Everybody shaves.. the girl you are referring to also shaves. Maybe she'd find it sexy. I think you should just try it, and when she does make a joke about it.. just shrug it off and say 'hej, would you let it grow everywhere?'.

Normally, shaven cock and balls take about 2 weeks to look 'normal' and trimmed.

3. art

art
    Gold Member

Depends on how fast your body hair grows. That varies with individuals. I'd say a week or two before it doesn't look or feel stubbly.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice