If I Were Gay

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting posts.

I have always thought that gay men get more sex. It's like, doh! Men have more testosterone and don't have periods or pregnancy. And although it's a growing population, few gay men have the responsibilities of child-raising, which zap one's energies, monies and time.

Furthermore, having had a gay husband, I can assure you that during the last year we were together, he was out getting plenty of sex while I was home, tending to our young children and getting no sex at all. (When I finally found out about it, I packed my bags.)

Last edited:

D_Phil_Leysheio

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Homosexuality equals promiscuity... I think they did a study on this somewhere. At least if you were going out to bathhouses and adult book sores cruising for action, it would be a lot easier than going to a regular bar trying to pick up on a girl.

I have to disagree with you on this. Homosexuality does not equal promiscuity at all. If there were a study on this, it would be published somewhere, you need to back up your statement with a source. It depends on the people involved. Promiscuity involves both sexes, male and female. It depends on that persons personality and how they view life, and what they think is right at that moment they choose to be homosexual, bisexual or heterosexual. To single out homosexuals as promiscuous is not at all right. Ya have to remember they are all people and they have the right to think as they please, and I think they have the right to do as they please. Just my two cents! Feel free to comment on this! I don't mind discussing this at all!
@ :smile:

There are some people who will do what they want regardless, be it, homosexual , bi sexual, or heterosexual.

"The good thing about being bisexual is that it doubles your chance of a date on a Saturday night."

Woody Allen
:smile:

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I'd get a lot more sex. Is that a valid statement? A lot of gay guys here to share their opinion.

It is if you believe it regardless if it is true.

i checked the photos in your profile and am very impressed. So, the answer is a resounding, "Yes."

D_Phil_Leysheio

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking of which, I would like to have more gay friends here. I'm not sure how many I have, But I do think I'd like to have more. Guys are guys, and girls are girls, gay or not, doesn't matter. I'd like to have more gay friends here. And I ask for more gay friends because I know I have many straight friends, but not many gay friends!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So... Going to state the simple solution.

Try it.

You stated that you are comfortable with your sexuality liking women.. Ok..
Then give it a whirl. If your not in a relationship... take one of em up on it.

You can marry off whoever you want.
Variety is the spice of life.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
[BigDallasDick8X6
This is from a Sociology professor friend of mine who has specialized in sex and religion. The religion doesn't come into play here, but he says that men typically want sex earlier in the relationship than women do. Studys show gay couples have the most sex, then straight couples, then lesbian couples. His explanation is that male couples have two people wanting sex fast and often, mixed couples have one fast and one "slow" [to sex] partner, and female couples have two slow partners. A very broad generalization (and there are exceptions to everything) but I would say yes, gay men in large cities probably have more sex than anyone other group. On the other hand gay men in small isolated towns or rural areas probably have much less sex than their het counterparts due to lack of partners.
][/QUOTE]
It has been said the difference between gay men and lesbians is gay men have a lot of sex and little intimacy, lesbians have a lot of intimacy but not much sex.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
BigDallasDick8X6
This is from a Sociology professor friend of mine who has specialized in sex and religion. The religion doesn't come into play here, but he says that men typically want sex earlier in the relationship than women do. Studys show gay couples have the most sex, then straight couples, then lesbian couples. His explanation is that male couples have two people wanting sex fast and often, mixed couples have one fast and one "slow" [to sex] partner, and female couples have two slow partners. A very broad generalization (and there are exceptions to everything) but I would say yes, gay men in large cities probably have more sex than anyone other group. On the other hand gay men in small isolated towns or rural areas probably have much less sex than their het counterparts due to lack of partners.

It has been said the difference between gay men and lesbians is gay men have a lot of sex and little intimacy, lesbians have a lot of intimacy but not much sex.

nedly32

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well i believe if men and women would stop labeling women as whores, sluts, they would maybe more opt to give in to there disires we label people way to much. and by the way gay sex can be just as complacted if one is over weight ,older,small penis,ect i guess its diffcult on ether side ones on.

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This gay guy wrote this post on craigslist. Some of it I agree with, some I don't. But still some good points in here.

"I don't blame you for sometimes wanting to be bi.

When it comes to sex, men have to do SO much to get women even INTERESTED in sex:

1). First you have to ask her out -- this makes her feel wanted, special, pursued. (That's why she won't ever ask a *man* out; she'd lose out on feeling "pursued".)

2). Then you have to spend money on her -- appetizer, dinner, dessert, drinks, movie, more drinks after movie. (She feels she "deserves" all this free stuff because she's allowing you to breathe the same air as her.)

3). Then you have to assuage her insecurities, which emerge in the form of unspoken demands: "Make me feel PRETTY! Make me feel SPECIAL! Make me feel INTELLIGENT! Make me feel LOVED!" And, the most important, "Make me feel that I've 'won' over all the other competitive women in this room!"

4). Then you've got hours of foreplay.

5). Then you have to try to get HER off, which is like raising the Titanic.

Meanwhile, with gay guys, you don't have to spend your bank account on them; they don't treat sex like a reward for buying them a meal, or a dozen roses, or jewelry. With men, gay men and straight men alike, sex itself IS the reward, and doesn't need to be preceded by socially acceptable bribes like fancy dinners, an assload of compliments, or having to listen to 3 hours of conversation about all the Manolo Blahnik shoes a woman has amassed for herself.

Plus, a LOT of women have an absurbly inflated sense of self, and what they bring to the table, so that alone makes dealing with them annoying. "But I'm PRETTY," some random Princess might say. "That means that everything should be GIVEN to me, and everything revolves around what ***I*** want!"

I thank God *EVERY SINGLE DAY* that I'm gay . . ."

With gay dudes, I just take my shirt off and they are crawling all over me. Never the case with women. So yeah, I can understand why a straight guy would want to be gay.

Ha Ha Ha, I found this amusing. I guess one could say there is some truth to some of those things but overall I thought it was more funny than anything, LOL. I needed a little chuckle.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ummmmhmmm this is WHY you are either constantly pontificating about it or either delivering a preponderance of protestations to prove a point . I would be willing to bet my inheritance we will see you flailing about on a float in a WEHO pride parade not too far in the future .

HH

Ill take that inheritance. :) its like I can't be curious.

Last edited:

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reminds me of "If I were a rich man..."
I am gay, live 20 minutes from san Francisco- and married to my husband. No, we don't play around with others.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
If I were straight, I would be a total alpha male. I would have been married by now. Had a couple of kids. And miserable but fantasizing about cheerleaders.

The moral of this story is the grass always looks greener on the other side.

But I think ill stick with what I got going for now. Seems like y'all ain't having so much fun over there, haha.
PHP: