If I wonder what it's like to give head...

treefarmer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does that say anything about my sexuality?

Honestly, this is not a troll or spam. I think about this a lot.

Been hetro all my life; crazy about females ever since I can remember. Had a lot of sex and enjoyed (almost) every minute. I have always been fascinated with oral; giving and receiving. As time has gone on I have wanted to see more of it and found myself wondering "What is that like"? Even gone so far as asking her to explain it to me, but that's gotta be like asking what colors are to the blind since I never got much more than "warm".

Since a lot of women that I have known have been averse to it, the few that really enjoyed giving were of course my favorites :)

This is a question I have wanted to ask for a long time, and having discovered this place and openness here I look forward to your thoughts!

Before you go further, check out g0ys.org -GUys into gUys - not gAys... or FROT The Man2Man Alliance.

treefarmer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does that say anything about my sexuality?

Honestly, this is not a troll or spam. I think about this a lot.

Been hetro all my life; crazy about females ever since I can remember. Had a lot of sex and enjoyed (almost) every minute. I have always been fascinated with oral; giving and receiving. As time has gone on I have wanted to see more of it and found myself wondering "What is that like"? Even gone so far as asking her to explain it to me, but that's gotta be like asking what colors are to the blind since I never got much more than "warm".

Since a lot of women that I have known have been averse to it, the few that really enjoyed giving were of course my favorites :)

This is a question I have wanted to ask for a long time, and having discovered this place and openness here I look forward to your thoughts!

Before you go further, check out g0ys.org -GUys into gUys - not gAys... or FROT The Man2Man Alliance.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, are you saying you can't get hiv from oral?

This is probably a subject for a separate thread, and such an important question should be answered with legitimate references to scientific and epidemiological studies.

But from my own personal experience of living through the entire epidemic, losing the majority of my gay friends in the 90s and volunteering at hiv charities and meeting a few hundred hiv+ people, I have never met anyone who claimed to have been infected by oral activity only. Most of the people I have met and discussed this with who contracted the virus sexually had had multiple partners and were receptive anally or vaginally (yes, women can get hiv too) without protection. However, some were infected in the context of what they had assumed to be a monogamous relationship.

My understanding is that the hiv virus requires a direct route into the bloodstream or lymphatic system to infect you. The virus is known to be present in semen from an infected person, and assumed to be in pre-cum too. If I had a cut, sore or ulcer in my mouth, or gingivitis (bleeding gums), or a sore or inflamed throat, I would not perform oral. Or kiss, or even date, for that matter, until fully healed. If I'm getting ready for a date where I think there's a possibility of action I will use a mouthwash instead of brushing my teeth and flossing, to avoid scratching my gums.

Some scientists think there is a possiblity that the tonsils could be a vulnerable point, as they are effectivly an outpost of the immune system. I am unaware of any research into this.

Basically, the mouth, throat and stomach have good defences against infective agents. It's the other orifices that are far more vulnerable.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know the feeling, hence the 10% gay in my profile. I've never acted on it but for me it's all about pleasuring the cock and nothing more. I'm just mainly focused on the cock and nothing else that's attached. It sounds selfish, but i like seeing a cock get hard and throb and cum; and above all that knowing that it was me that did it.

A perfect example would be gloryholes.

Never attempted to move to reality from fantasy, but i understand.

blowmeinatl

Just Browsing
Media
I'm straight but I also wondered about how it would feel to give head to a guy. I finally did it a few years ago at 19 and it was definitely different. He was a stranger I had met on a chat site and soon after I was on his bed for 30 minutes pleasing him. It was weird and satisfying at the same time. I haven’t done it again since but definitely liked it.

blooeyz

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
sex with men and sex with women is like comparing apples and oranges.

both are great, it's just what are you looking for.

If you have these feelings, I would suggest exploring them a bit. I wouldn't hook up with anyone from work, but there are plenty of guys out there who'd let you suck them off.

Use a condom though, oral sex is not 100% safe. Why take a chance like that just for an orgasm?