If Iraqis could vote it would be for McCain

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thinking the same thing myself. :wink:
How rich & wealthy conservatives manage to convince people to throw away rational ideals for nothing more than a dream is beyond me.

You should read the book What's the Matter with Kansas.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What's funny is that there are probably only 1 or 2 republicans on here who are actually wealthy...the rest are social conservatives *wishing* they will some day be wealthy, yet vote against their best current financial interests...

That could be true except for what comes after "yet" as those that are wealthy know how too make money and it isn’t pandering to the bottom of the socioeconomic scale.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That could be true except for what comes after "yet" as those that are wealthy know how too make money and it isn’t pandering to the bottom of the socioeconomic scale.

I was referring to people who aren't wealthy voting against their own their own economic status...do try to comprehend before commenting.

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew someone, somewhere wanted to vote for McCain :) I read somewhere someone in Albania supported McCain also. With hanging chads and all of the other irregularities of the flawed American voting system, I'm sure they might get a vote. I think it's time to bring in the UN to supervise!

Last edited:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did see that when I posted so now it's time for you to comprehend how my reply applies

I understand what you're saying, but it doesn't apply to my statement at all. I'm not arguing that wealthy people know how to become wealthy, because that is so obvious it doesn't even need to be spoken. My point was just about every republican here is not wealthy, yet they contintue to vote (and pretend) as if they are....now what's your point? Do you have one that applies to my statement, or are you just going to post another off topic statement

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I understand what you're saying, but it doesn't apply to my statement at all. I'm not arguing that wealthy people know how to become wealthy, because that is so obvious it doesn't even need to be spoken. My point was just about every republican here is not wealthy, yet they contintue to vote (and pretend) as if they are....now what's your point? Do you have one that applies to my statement, or are you just going to post another off topic statement

When you said “yet vote against their best current financial interests” = I don’t agree. Their best current financial interests come from those that know how to make money.

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So let me get this straight. You're basing your argument on the statements of three people to represent a whole country? Despite the fact that the gov. has now demanded that we leave, has now gone from demand to asking the U.N that we setup a time table to leave and the fact that most polls over there show that the majority of the people want us out?

hmmmm.... interesting.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So let me get this straight. You're basing your argument on the statements of three people to represent a whole country? Despite the fact that the gov. has now demanded that we leave, has now gone from demand to asking the U.N that we setup a time table to leave and the fact that most polls over there show that the majority of the people want us out?

hmmmm.... interesting.

Nobody is talking about staying in Iraq forever, the intelligent idea is pull out when the country is stable, not when a clueless politician is pandering for votes by promising erratic action without thought like NObama.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nobody is talking about staying in Iraq forever, the intelligent idea is pull out when the country is stable, not when a clueless politician is pandering for votes by promising erratic action without thought like NObama.

Asking the UN to set a time table for the US to leave is hardly erratic action. Did you even read his post?

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yah, but the majority of the people and the government no want us out. The government has now gone so far to behest our withdrawl to the U.N.

Do you really want us to stay when the gov. has established without a doubt they don't want us there?