If it is just too small to give pleasure?

B_goodsize27

Just Browsing
Media
I've heard alot of the ladies on here say that if the guy is a good lover it can make up for his size, but then will follow that with "as long as he's not too small"?.....so with that what is your absolute minimum size? Also, if you realize the guy is too small for you to even feel him inside do you still sleep with him that one time? Do you maybe just get him off in other ways? Or do you come up with some lame excuse to get out of the encounter all together? and if so what is it?..........would any of you actually be able to commit to someone that small even if everything else was right?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I know when I split up with my ex-girlfriend, she came crying to me because she really liked the guy she was dating but said "we finally had sex last night and he was so slim, I couldn't even feel it!" She described a guy about 5x4 by her description.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
My minumum would probably be arond 5 long and my currnet guy s 5.5 think and comfortable so maybe not less that 4.5-5 thick.

Id would never turn a guy down just by seeing he was small, i would at least give him the benefit of the doubt and sleep with him one. For all i know he could do amazing things with hs small cock. And long term if he could still satisy me with toys, oral etc than id try and make it work..not sure it (a relationship) would last though

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As much as people hate to admit it, no relationship can last (at least happily) without good sex. Everyone's definition of "good sex" differs though so it's all about finding someone compatible for you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the issue is length, I think three inches is my minimum. My fingers are three inches long, and after I get into masturbating, I usuall can't reach all my favorite spots after a while. You know. Once the friction is reduced, and some parts swell, and I get deeper. My three inch fingers really cant do the trick anymore and I have to use them on my clit instead. However, I am finding that more more varied types of vaginal excercises I do, (and the more consistently I do them) the more sensitive my entire body is during sex, the stronger my orgasms are, the tighter I am, and the closer I get to orgasm merely from penetration with my fingers. I have always bee occasionally ably toget myself off that way, but not without a lot of difficulty and concentration, and sore wrists after. It's much less difficult now. As for girth, I really do like a full, stretched feeling, so I do have a special place in my heart (and vagina) for a very thick, very firm erection. However, I'm small inside, and can get more than enough pleasure from a circumference of 3.5 inches. I don't think any smaller than that will do for now, because I get extremely wet, and I cant get enough friction with something smaller for long enough to get off at this time. I'm always working to improve my vagina though. I think a lot of women have lackluster experiences with smaller guys and are too lazy to take any responsibility for their own pleasure. My mother taught me that during sex, everyone is responsible for the pleasure of the number of people involved, including themselves. That's not what she said, but a lot of other things she said led me to that conclusion.

Anyway. I talk too damn' much. To summarize, 3"x3.5". This is the current minimum.

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
If the issue is length, I think three inches is my minimum. My fingers are three inches long, and after I get into masturbating, I usuall can't reach all my favorite spots after a while. You know. Once the friction is reduced, and some parts swell, and I get deeper. My three inch fingers really cant do the trick anymore and I have to use them on my clit instead. However, I am finding that more more varied types of vaginal excercises I do, (and the more consistently I do them) the more sensitive my entire body is during sex, the stronger my orgasms are, the tighter I am, and the closer I get to orgasm merely from penetration with my fingers. I have always bee occasionally ably toget myself off that way, but not without a lot of difficulty and concentration, and sore wrists after. It's much less difficult now. As for girth, I really do like a full, stretched feeling, so I do have a special place in my heart (and vagina) for a very thick, very firm erection. However, I'm small inside, and can get more than enough pleasure from a circumference of 3.5 inches. I don't think any smaller than that will do for now, because I get extremely wet, and I cant get enough friction with something smaller for long enough to get off at this time. I'm always working to improve my vagina though. I think a lot of women have lackluster experiences with smaller guys and are too lazy to take any responsibility for their own pleasure. My mother taught me that during sex, everyone is responsible for the pleasure of the number of people involved, including themselves. That's not what she said, but a lot of other things she said led me to that conclusion.

Anyway. I talk too damn' much. To summarize, 3"x3.5". This is the current minimum.

In my case, my minimum would be 4 in, provided it is 5 in girth. It is more about the guy and what he does all around. If he has good oral skills, that is my first priority.
I do not have a special fascination for large penises . If I find one, I will enjoy it, but, I will not give any special consideration to a larger guy . I have been with large guys that could not get really hard, and that is frustrating.
I enjoy everything...... just be fit, and, you must give me oral pleasure, make me cum....

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep...a 3"x5,5" will be good...already know because my device is 3'' and its very competent...imagine it with a nice girth...ulahlah!

:wink:

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snakebyte said:
wonder why you're here then :wink:

I enjoy large penises, but, I do not have any special fascination. This is a place that I found "surfing" , and, it is interesting. One thing I also found out, is , that, many guys think they have it made just because.
Life is too short to go around "looking" for a large guy.

I enjoy it all, large penises are great, but, a man with great attitude , great style, a life moving ahead for him, is the 90% of what makes him a man.

Like I said before, I found many different combinations. Several of the large guys I ever met, could not get really hard. That was dissappointing.

But I had great sex with large guys too. I care for a man, penis size is secondary. I do not go to bed with a penis, I go to bed with a man.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
I think a lot of women have lackluster experiences with smaller guys and are too lazy to take any responsibility for their own pleasure. My mother taught me that during sex, everyone is responsible for the pleasure of the number of people involved, including themselves. That's not what she said, but a lot of other things she said led me to that conclusion.

BBS...

You have quoted me before, and now I am happily quoting you here! Excellent observation to say the least. Of all of the women I have dated, their selfishness in bed is almost always directly related to their selfishness in the relationship as a whole. I think that some women while being raised these days are taught "who" and "how" as far as finding men, and then everything then falls into place for them. Some selfishly assume that "he is getting some...so he should at least be happy" but it goes MUCH further than that.

I was blessed with a large-sized tool out of sheer luck and chance, but you better believe that I have dedicated my sexual life to learning to satisfy women in multiple ways. When it comes to sex, my general mindset is this: Please her in every way you know how, continuously sharpen the skills that you have, and approach sex with the mindset of what you will be GIVING rather than what you will be GETTING.

If both people adhere to the same philosophy...sex goes thermonuclear.

OmahaBeef