If it is just too small to give pleasure?

detritus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sigh...

The little things are always the ones that fret and worry us; we can dodge an elephant but we can't a fly...

tugador

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Omahabeef. Y almost every girl see wellhunged guy as an impetuous and self-centered sex machine?! We r not like that at all! Same prejudice for bigbreasted women, don't u think so?

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
penis size is really not that big of a deal (pardon the pun) but the way you use it. My middle finger does for me the same thing as most men had with their penis. I can get the big o with just the middle finger hitting the acorn as guys have. I love a mans tongue though. I think most women really appreciate oral stimulation because other than making them wet, it can be an intense climactic experience....

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
goodsize27 said:
what is your absolute minimum size?
I've considered this, and I think I seriously can't go any lower than five inches, unless there's some good girth to it. The last guy I was with was less than five and skinny as a toilet paper roll. He didn'ts tay around long. lol Sorry, guy.

goodsize27 said:
Also, if you realize the guy is too small for you to even feel him inside do you still sleep with him that one time?
If his dick is already in there, I'm not gonna stop and say "your cock's too small."

goodsize27 said:
Do you maybe just get him off in other ways?
If I'm not enjoying myself, I'd much rather blow him. I love to suck cock, big and small. It really turns me on and I can finger myself while I'm licking on his cute little gherkin. That way we can both enjoy ourselves equally. I've done that several times when I've found out that the man I was with was less than what I was expecting.

goodsize27 said:
would any of you actually be able to commit to someone that small even if everything else was right?

Even if "everything else was right?!?!" That's a big wrong. lol..no, I couldn't........unless he was into something else that got me off like s&m or lots of toyplay.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
I've considered this, and I think I seriously can't go any lower than five inches, unless there's some good girth to it. The last guy I was with was less than five and skinny as a toilet paper roll. He didn'ts tay around long. lol Sorry, guy.

A toilet paper roll is 5.5 inches in girth, what is your minimum girth Heather??

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd prefer 6" around, but anything bigger than 7" can't fit in my mouth..lol If the length is good, then sometimes girth isn't as important. Having both is heaven though. *squirts* lol

32hustler

Just Browsing
Media
BEEF - your so right .. the wife loves what i do and then some , ain't no 8+ here but the sides are DEFINATELY touched and more

HEATHER - your so right also - why would i not want a nice long beep bj ?
best of both worlds
plus how deep really is the vagina - average - could start a new thread here..
6 inches ?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
Yep...a 3"x5,5" will be good...already know because my device is 3'' and its very competent...imagine it with a nice girth...ulahlah!

:wink:
This is nice Judging from the ladies responses in the 3to5 inch range It should put the guys minds at ease What would be interesting is to hear what you consider too large to have pleasure! :smile:

LikembigID

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My DH is below average and he was my first. I had no idea I was a size queen I just thought there was something wrong with me.After trying a number of toys and cucumbers I finally found the right fit. I have accpeted that I was born this way. My DH loves to see me with my friend. It turns him on as much as me but for a while it was a very sensitive subject in the bedroom. We have been married 7 years and we finally have it right.I love my DH very much and he is a great lover. and I would marry him again even knowing the penis,vagina issue. I say it doesn't matter wht the guys lackin it can be resolved!:smile:

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If his dick is already in there, I'm not gonna stop and say "your cock's too small."

If I'm not enjoying myself, I'd much rather blow him. I love to suck cock, big and small. It really turns me on and I can finger myself while I'm licking on his cute little gherkin. That way we can both enjoy ourselves equally. I've done that several times when I've found out that the man I was with was less than what I was expecting.

Even if "everything else was right?!?!" That's a big wrong. lol..no, I couldn't........unless he was into something else that got me off like s&m or lots of toyplay.

wish you were my g/f Dame your sexy!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard alot of the ladies on here say that if the guy is a good lover it can make up for his size, In my experience that is bullshit. but then will follow that with "as long as he's not too small"?..... :rolleyes: so with that what is your absolute minimum size? 7x5.25, yes the .25" makes a difference. :redface: I would prefer 6" girth but that's not always possible. Also, if you realize the guy is too small for you to even feel him inside do you still sleep with him that one time? I have in the past, but never again. Do you maybe just get him off in other ways? Or do you come up with some lame excuse to get out of the encounter all together? That is most likely what I would do. and if so what is it?..........would any of you actually be able to commit to someone that small even if everything else was right? No, absolutely not! Look at all the women on this site who are married to men with small dicks but are looking to have sex with bigger to be fulfilled. There are also a significant number of small men who desire to see their wives fucked by a big dick so that they can finally see their wives enjoy sex. I have no desire to end up like that.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've worked hard to try to reduce the width of my interior and while it's helped a little bit it doesn't seem to have helped me with much anything else. I don't have orgasms for example and that's one of the things supposedly needed (ie. necessary but not sufficient) for vaginal orgasms. I've been using a resistance training device for my yoni so the muscles can get stronger. I've been using stone eggs and meditation ball exercises to try to strengthen them too. I've even adapted my diet to alter my biochemistry so as to increase my chances of having an orgasm.

All of it to no avail. Well...actually altering my diet has done one thing. It's definitely increased my libido and the sensitivity inside has gone up quite a bit but not much else besides that.

If anything my ability to have clit orgasms is dying as I age. And I've never had any other kind solo-wise and only twice in my life during sex in my 20s (that I can specifically recall) so I'm somewhat skeptical that any magic girth number on a man would make much difference.

I'm not sure what my minimum size would be. I suppose if really pressed I'd say 4x4 but I'm not certain of that. Since I don't have orgasms during sex it's not like I'd notice their absence with a smaller guy. But anyway...all that rambling was to say I'm pretty open minded about most men's sizes.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, absolutely not! Look at all the women on this site who are married to men with small dicks but are looking to have sex with bigger to be fulfilled. There are also a significant number of small men who desire to see their wives fucked by a big dick so that they can finally see their wives enjoy sex. I have no desire to end up like that.

I have to say I honestly don't understand this at all. I really don't. I mean no disrespect, but I simply don't get it. I understand a preference, even a strong preference for a large penis. The thing is, marriage isn't just about sex. To say you'd turn down an otherwise perfect life partner simply because he's not endowed to your liking seems like a recipe for loneliness. There's so much compromise that goes into a successful marriage-- and even in the best ones, each partner has to do without this or that thing that they really desire. You never find someone who is 100% perfect for you. There are so many more important things, in my experience, that make marriage work than sex if each partner, regardless of their equipment, makes a sincere effort to make their partner happy in bed.

I've been spending time in hospitals and nursing homes, and I'm realizing how awful it is to die alone with no surviving family, no children, no grandchildren, and no spouse. It's really made me re-evaluate why I'm putting so much into marriage and raising children, and why I've made and will make a lot of compromises with a man that, on the whole, is a wonderful father and partner. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, looking at it from this perspective, I'd rather die surrounded by my kids and grandkids than die alone because someone didn't have that all-important quarter of an inch to fuck me with.

Obviously, I'm not a size queen. It's a size queen's perogative to reject any and all men simply because of their endowment. I just don't know that it would be worth it to me if I could live a happy, quality life with someone that is perfect in all respects but that one.

With that said, I hope you do find someone you can be with that's as big as you require and is wonderful to boot.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I've heard alot of the ladies on here say that if the guy is a good lover it can make up for his size, In my experience that is bullshit. but then will follow that with "as long as he's not too small"?..... :rolleyes: so with that what is your absolute minimum size? 7x5.25, yes the .25" makes a difference. :redface: I would prefer 6" girth but that's not always possible. Also, if you realize the guy is too small for you to even feel him inside do you still sleep with him that one time? I have in the past, but never again. Do you maybe just get him off in other ways? Or do you come up with some lame excuse to get out of the encounter all together? That is most likely what I would do. and if so what is it?..........would any of you actually be able to commit to someone that small even if everything else was right? No, absolutely not! Look at all the women on this site who are married to men with small dicks but are looking to have sex with bigger to be fulfilled. There are also a significant number of small men who desire to see their wives fucked by a big dick so that they can finally see their wives enjoy sex. I have no desire to end up like that.

If you're ever in Texas let me know.:wink::biggrin1:

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But what if the Size Queen happens to find her well-hung fiance? Could they not also have a loving, long-term marriage? I don't see how not settling for anything less than what you want (especially when LPSG makes finding what you want much more likely) = die a lonely death.

Surely there are kind, generous, caring, respectful, strong, faithful, moral, ethical, devoted, loving, well hung men too (and those virtues are not just the sole province of the average or small, no?).

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But what if the Size Queen happens to find her well-hung fiance? Could they not also have a loving, long-term marriage? I don't see how not settling for anything less than what you want (especially when LPSG makes finding what you want much more likely) = die a lonely death.

Surely there are kind, generous, caring, respectful, strong, faithful, moral, ethical, devoted, loving, well hung men too (and those virtues are not just the sole province of the average or small, no?).

No, that's very true, and it's altogether possible that someone could find the hung man of their dreams here or anywhere else. More to my point is that if you happen to find someone who is wonderful in all other respects, why give that up over an inch or a fraction of an inch? It is very difficult to find a partner that meets all your exact specifications, and if you're not willing to compromise on any of them, you may well end up alone and I wonder if that's really better than ending up with someone that's less than exactly what you want. I think you've got to be somewhat flexible when looking for a mate because by making very arbitrary requirements, you're closing yourself off to a lot of potential partners without even looking at them. With penis size, if you go by the Lifestyle statistics, discarding anyone less than 7 inches in length is discarding more than 90% of the population. If you add to that a girth over 6 inches, you're looking more at excluding more like 99% of the male population. At some point, if you can't bend on something that 99% of the dating pool doesn't have, you're really limiting yourself. To me, penis size is a lot less important than so many other things that make a marriage work from day to day that it would be one of those things that I'd budge on a little bit. With that said, it doesn't mean that I'm right or that someone doesn't have every right to date and partner with whomever they want. I simply don't understand it, but I don't understand what makes a lot of people tick, and I'm only making it my business because it's a topic that comes up often on this site. There are plenty of things that I do and believe that are most likely equally boggling to others.