If it is just too small to give pleasure?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say I honestly don't understand this at all. I really don't. I mean no disrespect, but I simply don't get it. I understand a preference, even a strong preference for a large penis. The thing is, marriage isn't just about sex. I understand this. To say you'd turn down an otherwise perfect life partner simply because he's not endowed to your liking seems like a recipe for loneliness. There's so much compromise that goes into a successful marriage-- and even in the best ones, each partner has to do without this or that thing that they really desire. You never find someone who is 100% perfect for you. I know that and having a big dick isn't exactly #1 on my list. Trust me there are many things that could disqualify a man long before I discovered his penis size. There are so many more important things, in my experience, that make marriage work than sex if each partner, regardless of their equipment, makes a sincere effort to make their partner happy in bed. Uh huh, if you say so. :rolleyes: I'm just going by what I see on this site as well as IRL. Sex or the lack there of is often the reason for divorce.
I've been spending time in hospitals and nursing homes, and I'm realizing how awful it is to die alone with no surviving family, no children, no grandchildren, and no spouse. Trust me that thought goes through my mind on a near daily basis. :frown1: It's really made me re-evaluate why I'm putting so much into marriage and raising children, and why I've made and will make a lot of compromises with a man that, on the whole, is a wonderful father and partner. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, looking at it from this perspective, I'd rather die surrounded by my kids and grandkids than die alone because someone didn't have that all-important quarter of an inch to fuck me with. Well good for you. I'm glad you have found some one who makes you happy in other areas.

Obviously, I'm not a size queen. It's a size queen's perogative to reject any and all men simply because of their endowment. I just don't know that it would be worth it to me if I could live a happy, quality life with someone that is perfect in all respects but that one. I see your point. What you don't realize is that I have yet to meet a man who met even half of my other criteria. You know the kind of stuff which people like you think I don't care about or even know exists. :mad::rolleyes:

I want a man who is truly nice, kind, intelligent, patient, has a great sense of humor, isn't a hermit, or a playboy, He should look nice, but he doesn't have to be drop-dead gorgeous. He must be gainfully employed and able to support himself. I have already been the route of financially taking care of a man and with God as my witness NEVER again! He should have minimal to no baggage. Oh and of course he cannot be any type of addict, verbally, physically, or emotionally abusive.

I really don't think I'm being too picky and I refuse to settle on that criteria why on earth would I settle on the other? :confused::cool: With that said, I hope you do find someone you can be with that's as big as you require and is wonderful to boot.
Gee thanks, Snoozie. :rolleyes: That's mighty white of ya. :tongue:

FYI - I'm not Diamond, my minimum is more like 7x5.5 which unless all the men on this site are lying is nicely above average but not enormous.

If you're ever in Texas let me know.:wink::biggrin1:
Will do! :wink:

But what if the Size Queen happens to find her well-hung fiance? Could they not also have a loving, long-term marriage? I don't see how not settling for anything less than what you want (especially when LPSG makes finding what you want much more likely) = die a lonely death.
Though quite a few lucky ladies have, I don't expect to find a husband on LPSG.

In case you haven't noticed there aren't that many straight guys here and the hot & nice bi-guys are only interested in other men when they are here. :rolleyes::frown1:Surely there are kind, generous, caring, respectful, strong, faithful, moral, ethical, devoted, loving, well hung men too (and those virtues are not just the sole province of the average or small)?
Of course there are; but my guess they are so perfectly matched and happily married they don't need to come to a site like this. :tongue::cool: