If it never grew another....

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
As we age, our thoughts change. I am a grower. It isnt' the erect size that bothered me. Who was going to see that anyway under normal conditions except your partner. But flaccid size everyone sees if you are nude in the public showers.
So I always wanted a larger flaccid dick.

But my priorities now are performance. As we age, there is a reduction in abilities. So If I had a choice to be bigger or have the sex drive and performance I had at age 21, I would pick sex drive and performance.

What good would a large impressive flaccid dick to flop around in public be worth if it didn't work anymore? Not that mine has shut down. But it "ain't what it used to be." But with a spinal cord injury, the doctors didn't think it would work at all. It does. But the glory days of two or three times or more a day are long gone.

Regardless of age and health, I would think that sexual enjoyment would be the top of everyone's guy's list of priorities.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Axex@Jun 21 2005, 09:34 AM
After a while of being tormented by the thought of "only" having what I have, I realized that there's more to life than the size of my cock. When looking at a girl, deciding if I find her attractive, I don't focus on her chest. As for a guy, a big cock doesn't decide if he's hot or not.

Hmmm .. I think that makes you a decent, well rounded individual. That's not to say that everyone who has preoccupation with the size of themselvs or their partner is anything less. Even I have to admit to a fettish for the larger blokes. All in all, ones choice in a partner is a very personal thing, and everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes and so forth. I don't have a problem with people being very focused on dick size, provided they are able to remember that theres more to a person, myself in particular, than just that. I choose people who are willing able to worship and respect every part of me, inside and out.

Now for some people, a big chest or a large cock might be a must, if so, I don't know if I want to be with someone who values physical looks so much. What hangs between doesn't make me a good OR bad person. I feel in making this thread I owe it to you all to tell you my size. Erect I'm about 7.75, give or take a bit. Girth, I'm just over 6. Some consider that big, some huge, some think of it as just above average, and honestly, I don't care anymore.

I don't think you should really feel that you have to care. As long as your happy and confident in yourself, it's all good. It's a matter of respecting yourself enough not to give into people who ONLY want you for your cock size.

Speaking of your cock, rar. Gimmie da numm numm's :p

Today, it seems as though too much emphasis is put on penis size. You turn on the TV and you see enlargement pills. You go online and see more adds. If your cock is big enough, you'd better watch out cause chances are you're being brainwashed into thinking you have some sort of erectile disorder. We all know how big a role media plays in our self image. Trends come and go and people usually base how attractive they are off those cookie cutter designs.

So I put this question out there. If you found out that yesterday was the last day your penis would grow, how would you react? For those of you who have passed that age, how did you react when you realized you stopped growing? If you had the choice to grow more, would you? Do you think you are at a point where you'd resort to some sort of cosmetic enhancement? If you have, has it been for the better?

I'm happy with my penis. The only augmentation i'm dissapointed with is being cut, and the only additon I'd like, is a prince albert piercing one day.

I'd also like to put the same question out there for any females. I think cock size and breast size are similar in many ways. Are you satisfied with your breast size? I know breast implants are a big thing (no pun intended). Would you consider breast implants? If you have gone through with the process has it been for the better?

I do not have, nor do I want, breast implants. I DO however want ass implants. I have the tiniest, practicly non-existant booty in the world and I'm mildly insecure about it ... or at the very least, annoyed. Others have told me repeatedly that it's fine, and attractive, and so forth ... but that dossnt matter to me. I want the kind of booty I look for on other men. Damnit.

xanxan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember when I was 13, my family was on vacation visiting my uncle. He's always been a jokester and a big flirt, openly talking about sex, teller of dirty jokes, etc. He was relentlessly torturing me that week about girls. (Didn't like them then, don't like them now....okay to look at though). He made some flippant comment about how when I got older, I would have to deal with the "family curse" when girls would someday ask me "doesn't that come in a man's size? Isn't it going to get any bigger?", referring to my penis of course. This was the first time I realized that perhaps I didn't have what everyone else had or was supposed to have hanging between my legs. At the time, I already had a more than casual interest in boys. After that week, I became obsessed with them. I wanted to see more boys naked and find out what everyone had.

As I grew older, I found that yes my uncle was right. I am barely average on a good day. Maybe 5.5", not very girthy. I've only ever seen 2 guys smaller than me. Most guys I've played around with over the years have all been 7" or more. Don't ask me how I find them, I just do.

I agree, it isn't a healthy state of being to be obsessed about the size of your penis. There are far greater things to make a person attractive and worthy in the eyes of another. But I have never been able to get past the fact I have a small penis. Would I be happy if I grew some more? I would have to say yes!! If only to provide me with some confidence in myself.

Being a gay man with a small penis is not a good thing, in my opinion. I have allowed the fact that I am not "hung" to color my entire life. I've never dated anyone, I've never had a boyfriend. I have never had the confidence to pursue anyone I was interested in because all the time in the back of my mind there was that voice that said "he'll never be interested in you, you have a small cock." Or there would be the voice of my uncle reminding me someone is going to ask me if it got any bigger. And if I ever found myself playing around with someone, I would only give them head, maybe let them fuck me. I rarely let them do anything to my penis for fear of being laughed at, smirked at, etc.

I think not being more endowed as even pushed me in the direction of "size queen", though I would hate to be described as that. I don't really care how big or small you are, but I personally do enjoy 7 or more inches. It's what I am used to seeing. Hell, it is what I think is average even tho realistically I know it is not.

Anyway, that is my tale of when I realized I wasn't going to grow another inch.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by xanxan@Jun 21 2005, 05:36 PM
I remember when I was 13, my family was on vacation visiting my uncle. He's always been a jokester and a big flirt, openly talking about sex, teller of dirty jokes, etc. He was relentlessly torturing me that week about girls. (Didn't like them then, don't like them now....okay to look at though). He made some flippant comment about how when I got older, I would have to deal with the "family curse" when girls would someday ask me "doesn't that come in a man's size? Isn't it going to get any bigger?", referring to my penis of course. This was the first time I realized that perhaps I didn't have what everyone else had or was supposed to have hanging between my legs. At the time, I already had a more than casual interest in boys. After that week, I became obsessed with them. I wanted to see more boys naked and find out what everyone had.

As I grew older, I found that yes my uncle was right. I am barely average on a good day. Maybe 5.5", not very girthy. I've only ever seen 2 guys smaller than me. Most guys I've played around with over the years have all been 7" or more. Don't ask me how I find them, I just do.

I agree, it isn't a healthy state of being to be obsessed about the size of your penis. There are far greater things to make a person attractive and worthy in the eyes of another. But I have never been able to get past the fact I have a small penis. Would I be happy if I grew some more? I would have to say yes!! If only to provide me with some confidence in myself.

Being a gay man with a small penis is not a good thing, in my opinion. I have allowed the fact that I am not "hung" to color my entire life. I've never dated anyone, I've never had a boyfriend. I have never had the confidence to pursue anyone I was interested in because all the time in the back of my mind there was that voice that said "he'll never be interested in you, you have a small cock." Or there would be the voice of my uncle reminding me someone is going to ask me if it got any bigger. And if I ever found myself playing around with someone, I would only give them head, maybe let them fuck me. I rarely let them do anything to my penis for fear of being laughed at, smirked at, etc.

I think not being more endowed as even pushed me in the direction of "size queen", though I would hate to be described as that. I don't really care how big or small you are, but I personally do enjoy 7 or more inches. It's what I am used to seeing. Hell, it is what I think is average even tho realistically I know it is not.

Anyway, that is my tale of when I realized I wasn't going to grow another inch.
[post=322729]Quoted post[/post]​

I was in the same frame of mind for the better part of a year before i joined this site.

Remember 5.5 inches is a very precise figure averageness cannot be summed up in one figure (at least that's what I think) there's variation on either side of that, to take in average. I'm 6 inches and have always considered myself average. Going by your measurements i'd say you're the same as me: average.

Another thing to remember is that 5.5 inches is just a figure, it doesn't sum you up as a person, it doesn't make you a bad person or a good person. One of the biggest assholes i know also has the biggest dick i know of. It takes alot to be that open, you should be proud :)

Krueger: I'd be perfectly fine. I used to freak out about it all the time. I was a late bloomer, plus I skipped a grade when I was very young and so all the guys were older than I was. However, finally having grown, I can say I'd be fine if it stayed just how it is. I'm 16 and already I'm above average adult size. Really, after reading about all the uncomfortableness from those with larger endowments, I don't think I'd want something massive anyway. What I've got is fine by me.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi Julian -- First of all, you are certainly not alone as a male -- and especially as a male who frequents this site -- in thinking about your dick a lot. I think it's a habit carried on the Y chromosome. ;)

I agree, there is a mindless "bigger is better" mentality that permeates much of our culture. You certainly see it in regard to body parts (both male and female!) as well as houses, cars, and other material possessions.

I'm almost exactly your size and like all guys am subject to twinges of envy when I see a dick bigger than my own. And yet, when I think about it rationally, casting aside this silly jealousy, I would really NOT want to be any bigger than I am. From my own life experiences, plus what I have learned here, I think 8", give or take a bit, is pretty nearly ideal for str8 purposes. I know that I'm big enough to impress just about any woman, but not (usually) big enough to harm them ... and that to me is the sweet spot of the size continuum.

The bigger-is-better viewpoint clearly has its limits when it comes to cock size, as anyone can see from this site. After all, if being huge were a bed of roses, would we need a Large Penis SUPPORT Group?? Beyond a certain point (the point where it can be safely and comfortably inserted into the orifice of your choice) size is a liability, not an asset. I'll take functionality over the ability to wow people with my size any day.

Steve :)

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
P.S. to xanxan, hippyscum, tgerald597, and anyone who thinks average is 5.5" to 6": See this summary of studies that someone posted here a few months ago. The research cited (tossing out the seemingly bogus survey conducted by Lifestyles) indicates that average erect length is between 4.7" and 5.1".

I've always hated the conventional wisdom that 6" is average, because it leaves all the guys who are 5-6" believing (wrongly, it seems) that they are below average.

Steve

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Well since my penis hasn't grown another inch for quite some time and probably won't. I don't mind since I am also at that ideal size of 8x6 and I get enough nice comments for me to enjoy it.

Of course being bigger would be cool but if it doesn't happen its no biggie ;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I were to change something about my cock size, it would be to make it a little more slender. I definitely wouldn't want it to grow any more in length or girth. The only ones who understand the minuses associated with a considerably larger-than-average cock are those who have experienced them firsthand.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
oh yeah, i forgot to answer the actual question lol.

no, i would not change my penis, even though i don't regard it as particularly important, it's still a small part *chuckle* of what makes me, me. just like the way that girls always think i'm gay or that i can quite successfully not give a fuck about anything when i want to :p

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm pretty happy with mine at 7x5.7 While I've never had a real chance to put it to use and get feedback on it, I doubt I would ever want anything bigger.

7x5.5: I am currently a little over 7" (18 - 18.5 cm) and and also around 5.5 girth (14cm) - And nearly 18. My dream size is 8 x 6, which I hope I have by the time I turn 21 :). If not, I will be very happy if I get to somewhere like 7.5 x 5.75. If my current size is what I am left with, I will be a little dissapointed that it did not grow anymore - But still very content.

I think with me I almost expect to get bigger considering my Dad is basically massive. But I have accepted that if this is where the end of the road is, penis size wise, I will be happy. I would never even consider any surgery or anything to increase its size.

daveallen17

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by 7x5.5@Jun 21 2005, 10:12 PM
I am currently a little over 7" (18 - 18.5 cm) and and also around 5.5 girth (14cm) - And nearly 18. My dream size is 8 x 6, which I hope I have by the time I turn 21 :). If not, I will be very happy if I get to somewhere like 7.5 x 5.75. If my current size is what I am left with, I will be a little dissapointed that it did not grow anymore - But still very content.

I think with me I almost expect to get bigger considering my Dad is basically massive. But I have accepted that if this is where the end of the road is, penis size wise, I will be happy. I would never even consider any surgery or anything to increase its size.
[post=322949]Quoted post[/post]​

How do you knwo your dad's size?

7x5.5: I think most guys have surely seen their fathers naked. Although ofcourse I have not seen him erect, flaccid he is probably thicker, and only a bit shorter than me while erect.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Axex@Jun 21 2005, 02:34 PM
For those of you who have passed that age, how did you react when you realized you stopped growing? If you had the choice to grow more, would you?  <3
[post=322687]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I fall into this category, and my basic answer is that when I realized I was done growing at 11" long at age 17 my primary reaction was contentment. I was and am perfectly happy with my size.

At the same time, though, there was also a strange mix of relief and disappointment. I guess that sounds contradictory, but teenagers often have contradictory feelings. On the one hand, I was relieved that it wasn&#39;t going to keep sprouting to some ridiculous "Long Dong Silver" like proportions. The last 3 inches in length sprouted very rapidly--over a period of about 6-8 months, some of it occurring in spurts in which I would literally add a half inch in a couple of weeks. That was both exciting and scary. To be honest, the exciting part really dominated my feelings--whenever I measured more growth, it was such a turn-on that I had some of my best j/o orgasms ever. The disappointment came from realizing that the exciting part of that experience was done forever.

When I was 15 and close to 8", I remember reading about John Holmes&#39; allegedly "footlong" penis. I remember thinking, wow, that would be freaky but COOL to have. I never expected to get anywhere close to that though. It was only years later that I realized my penis basically had reached that level and is probably as long or longer than Holmes&#39; actual size. Good enough for me&#33;

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Jun 22 2005, 04:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Jun 22 2005, 04:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ashlar@Jun 21 2005, 05:02 PM
I&#39;m happy with my penis.
[post=322713]Quoted post[/post]​
I&#39;m also happy with ashlar&#39;s penis.
[post=323008]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

And thats all that matters.

:evilgrin: