If It Smells Like Peptobismol, Don't Put It On Your Dick

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV, Aug 1, 2008.

1. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

So last night I was bored and horny, and a friend and I were discussing things you shouldn't put on your penis. We talked about Bengay/Icy Hot, those kinds of products and he said when he was younger he tried it having no idea that it would burn like a bitch. I had never heard anything about it but like any other retarded male was curious to try myself even with warnings not to. I heard a lot of stories that it burned so much but it made their dicks insanely hard for awhile. So I thought I was clever and would put only a tiny tiny bit, perhaps getting something good out of it without the intense burn.

I literally put the tiniest of drops on my finger then just ran it up and down my dick. I was talking to my friend over Skype and was in the middle of a sentence saying "I don't really feeling any-......OWWWW FUCK IT BURNS". I ran into the bathroom to wash it off using cold water, and the water mixed with the small amount I put on...ran down to my balls which also proceeded to ignite. After about 15 minutes the pain went away but the tingling and super sensation still remained. I walked around my house naked with nothing but a cold washcloth on my dick for an hour...I looked like a very pale and confused tribesman with a loincloth on.

Boredom is a very dangerous thing, especially when you are the owner of a penis, have recently run out of lubrication, and locate a bottle of Bengay.

2. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. Northland

Gold Member

I hope you had the presence of mind to have a few pictures taken.

I've heard of things like this happening accidentally, and in all fairness have come close to doing similarly hairbrained things myself-somehow I just knew it wouldn't be nice. (this is also why I have never stuck my tongue in an electric outlet)

At any rate, hope you are doing better now.

4. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    My brother in law said a lady he was dealing with smeared Ben Gay on her finger and rammed it up his anus during a critical point of intercourse.

...his face was a mass of mixed emotions when he revealed this.

'nuff said.

5. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    You should try smearing your scrotum with TABASCO :)

BTW, one type of K-Y has that "warming sensation" and it is probably very mild/diluted ben gay stuff. This stuff works by creating a mild irritation on the skin which causes more blood to flow to it and hence the warming sensation.

6. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

Bro, I laughed so hard at your posting, I started crying. I feel for you, honestly, but I was picturing it in my head and it was hysterical.
    I hope there was no permanent damage. You've got a real nice cock, by the way.

7. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I'll bet you won't do that again...thanks for sharing!

8. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ah, no, hunan penis (another thread has a posting by me on this) is just plain irritating after a while. I've had it. You can't even sleep with the nerves shooting off even if you try to deal with it with a few beers.

And never bareback a chili eater.

More 'nuff said.

Draft saved Draft deleted