If It Smells Like Peptobismol, Don't Put It On Your Dick

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV, Aug 1, 2008.

1. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

So last night I was bored and horny, and a friend and I were discussing things you shouldn't put on your penis. We talked about Bengay/Icy Hot, those kinds of products and he said when he was younger he tried it having no idea that it would burn like a bitch. I had never heard anything about it but like any other retarded male was curious to try myself even with warnings not to. I heard a lot of stories that it burned so much but it made their dicks insanely hard for awhile. So I thought I was clever and would put only a tiny tiny bit, perhaps getting something good out of it without the intense burn.

I literally put the tiniest of drops on my finger then just ran it up and down my dick. I was talking to my friend over Skype and was in the middle of a sentence saying "I don't really feeling any-......OWWWW FUCK IT BURNS". I ran into the bathroom to wash it off using cold water, and the water mixed with the small amount I put on...ran down to my balls which also proceeded to ignite. After about 15 minutes the pain went away but the tingling and super sensation still remained. I walked around my house naked with nothing but a cold washcloth on my dick for an hour...I looked like a very pale and confused tribesman with a loincloth on.

Boredom is a very dangerous thing, especially when you are the owner of a penis, have recently run out of lubrication, and locate a bottle of Bengay.

2. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. Northland

Gold Member

I hope you had the presence of mind to have a few pictures taken.

I've heard of things like this happening accidentally, and in all fairness have come close to doing similarly hairbrained things myself-somehow I just knew it wouldn't be nice. (this is also why I have never stuck my tongue in an electric outlet)

At any rate, hope you are doing better now.

4. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    My brother in law said a lady he was dealing with smeared Ben Gay on her finger and rammed it up his anus during a critical point of intercourse.

...his face was a mass of mixed emotions when he revealed this.

'nuff said.

5. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    You should try smearing your scrotum with TABASCO :)

BTW, one type of K-Y has that "warming sensation" and it is probably very mild/diluted ben gay stuff. This stuff works by creating a mild irritation on the skin which causes more blood to flow to it and hence the warming sensation.

6. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

Bro, I laughed so hard at your posting, I started crying. I feel for you, honestly, but I was picturing it in my head and it was hysterical.
    I hope there was no permanent damage. You've got a real nice cock, by the way.

7. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I'll bet you won't do that again...thanks for sharing!

8. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ah, no, hunan penis (another thread has a posting by me on this) is just plain irritating after a while. I've had it. You can't even sleep with the nerves shooting off even if you try to deal with it with a few beers.

And never bareback a chili eater.

More 'nuff said.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice