If it was 2 guys?

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just read all the posts about the "would it be rape?" issue. I'm wondering if your opinions would have been different if it had been 2 guys instead of a guy and a girl?

milkyca

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just read all the posts about the "would it be rape?" issue. I'm wondering if your opinions would have been different if it had been 2 guys instead of a guy and a girl?

There's an entire thread of sex offenders who do think that male-on-male molestation is fine. Look in on it if you want your opinion of humanity lowered significantly.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well it's different with guys; we're mainly hardwired for sex. I was on rotation at Duke when the lacrosse scandal hit. And I hit an interesting nerve when I pointed out that if the lacrosse team had been gay and that had been a guy stripper there would never have been any problem; no red-blooded gay male is going to turn down sex with a sports team. Amazingly, the females and even many of the str8 male concurred. The only time you can call it rape between two guys is if one of the participants is genuinely str8 and totally not interested. As Billy Crystal noted: women need a reason to have sex, men just need a place.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's an entire thread of sex offenders who do think that male-on-male molestation is fine. Look in on it if you want your opinion of humanity lowered significantly.

Entire thread? Try dozens of them! There are LOTS of gay men who think sexual assault, molestation, and abuse don't apply to males. These are rapists who got the luck of being attracted to the sex that stereotypically is more wired for sex. Doesn't change the fact that they're abusive, hypocritical, selfish pricks who need their genitals cut off.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I disagree. Not all gay males want to have sex with every guy they meet. Homosexual rape usually refers to an assault in which a male forces himself upon another male. It doesn't matter if the other male is straight or gay. To say that the only time you call it rape is if one of the guys is genuinely straight is in my opinion not accurate.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It shouldn't matter the gender or sexual orientation, if its not mutually consentual then its rape. Unfortunately neanderthals don't get it.

For the benefit of one of the previous posters, if I was stripping for a gay team and they decided to gang rape me Id have their asses in court before they knew what hit them.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only time you can call it rape between two guys is if one of the participants is genuinely str8 and totally not interested. As Billy Crystal noted: women need a reason to have sex, men just need a place.

Wow, I just realized what a whack statement that is. So gay men love sex so much that we never turn it down? Gay men are certainly raped, gang-raped, check out a few stories of gay men in Iraq. I'm sure they didn't enjoy being grabbed in broad daylight, held captive for several days, beaten and raped everyday. Doesn't sound enjoyable, unless of course you're dense enough to believe that all gay men are dick-hungry whores.:rolleyes:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Wow, I just realized what a whack statement that is. So gay men love sex so much that we never turn it down? Gay men are certainly raped, gang-raped, check out a few stories of gay men in Iraq. I'm sure they didn't enjoy being grabbed in broad daylight, held captive for several days, beaten and raped everyday. Doesn't sound enjoyable, unless of course you're dense enough to believe that all gay men are dick-hungry whores.:rolleyes:
Agreed..using that same theory, I wonder if the gay guys in prison really enjoyed being assaulted because they are gay...I don't think so.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Agreed..using that same theory, I wonder if the gay guys in prison really enjoyed being assaulted because they are gay...I don't think so.

The extra-kinky ones LOVE it when guys use potato-chip wrappers as condoms. Mm, mmm, nothin' like some anal fissures after being relentlessly pounded by a convicted murderer. That wouldn't hurt me or make me feel conflicted in the least since I'm a dick-hungry fag.:rolleyes:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
The extra-kinky ones LOVE it when guys use potato-chip wrappers as condoms. Mm, mmm, nothin' like some anal fissures after being relentlessly pounded by a convicted murderer. That wouldn't hurt me or make me feel conflicted in the least since I'm a dick-hungry fag.:rolleyes:
I can only partly relate to that since I am bi...half of me would say bring it on baby, while the other half would feel violated. :wink:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can only partly relate to that since I am bi...half of me would say bring it on baby, while the other half would feel violated. :wink:

None of you would enjoy it since potato-chip rappers tear your insides up LOL. I can't imagine anybody liking that except a hardcore sadist.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have misinterpreted the statement. No I don't sleep with every guy I meet and yes I have turned some down, but when comparing to my str8 friends, getting into a guy's pants is way easier than gettin into a girl's. I've never met a str8 guy who could walk up to a girl and say "wanna fuck?" for the opening line and not get the shit slapped out of him. But I did this to a guy on a bet and was surprised when he saiid 'yes.' I've used it a number of times since. Being kidnapped in Iraq is far afield of the standard American get them drunk and take advantage of them rape that usually makes the papers. In fact, if you do your homework, you'll find a fraternity was expelled from Univ Florda in the 90's when a book came to light that contained the names of sorority girls and how many of which drink(s) it took to get them drunk enough to say "yes." I don't drink and I've neve encountered a guy I had to get drunk to say 'yes.' Though I've met a number who became bi's after they'd had a few beers and then hit on me.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
when comparing to my str8 friends, getting into a guy's pants is way easier than gettin into a girl's

Maybe in the Victorian era, but seeing that you're 100% gay puts your erroneous perception in perspective. You either don't have lots of female friends, or you have ultra-conservative ones, or your female friends lie to your face. Hard getting in women's pants? HA! Look at how many babies are being born, record numbers, that doesn't happen by women saying "no".

I've never met a str8 guy who could walk up to a girl and say "wanna fuck?" for the opening line and not get the shit slapped out of him.

Of course, if that's the approach. I can't call out the game on here cuz I'm not a hater.

I don't drink and I've never encountered a guy I had to get drunk to say 'yes.'

They're out there, trust me on this one.

I see where the discordance lies, you're convinced that women walk around sporting chastity belts until Prince charming comes along. Guess what, they do it as much as we do, as often as we do, and sometimes better than we do, that's apparent since you're convinced that modern women have standards for spreading their legs.

You've just got 2 misconceptions:

1. Most men will fuck anything that walks
2. Most women will NOT fuck anything that walks

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
if its 2 guys, and I'm one of them; I really wouldnt say 'no' if it got to the point that his dick was ready to go into my ass....by that time he'd have a condom on and I'd have lube ready to go....
If you wanted it and didn't say no, it wouldn't be rape. However, if you didn't want it and it got to that point, it could be classified as rape.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well possibly Marley, but also see that I live in the heart of the American south east which has a corner on two markets: southern baptists and denial. I can only go on what i hear straight females and males that I know actually say, so they could be sating what polite public society expects while doing just the opposite. I do know what goes on in the gay world though and in the closeted str8 worlds that bleeds over into it. So, that's the impression it has left: that females are not nearly as easy to get to say 'yes' as guys are.