if its good enough for hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any one got any suggestion on how i deal with the airport scenario?????
What do you really want? Think about this carefully.

This may not be the first time he has cheated, just the first time you found out about it. :redface::frown1: If you want a divorce pack his bags and have them in the trunk of the car when you go to the airport. Don't take him home, drop him off at a hotel. On the way there tell him you want a divorce and why. In the meantime get a good divorce lawyer, a separate bank account and change all the locks on the house and put in a security system.

D

deleted269122

well.......... thanx for all the advice
hubby doesnt fly in until sun 8-20am est

i'm sure he's probably shitting himself on the plane

i'll have to get my act together

is it once a cheater always........... a cheater??????

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well............... i'm smarter than he thinks........... i wrote it all down........ hahahahahahaha
now we'll see who's bluffing / lying now the asshole

Before you get into a divorce and a shit throwing contest go get the book The proper care and feeding of a marriage, by Dr Laura Schlinger. After reading the book and following her advice he will never wander.

D

deleted269122

who knows what he gets up too in the lounge at the airports?????

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
any one got any suggestion on how i deal with the airport scenario?????

This may not be the first time he has cheated, just the first time you found out about it. :redface::frown1: If you want a divorce pack his bags and have them in the trunk of the car when you go to the airport. Don't take him home, drop him off at a hotel. On the way there tell him you want a divorce and why. In the meantime get a good divorce lawyer, a separate bank account and change all the locks on the house and put in a security system.

flowermaiden do not do this. In the case of a separation your spouse must willingly leave the household i.e. neither of you can chuck the other out. Having a secret discussion with a divorce lawyer is a good idea. The lawyer can have your husband investigated to gain more evidence for a divorce trial. If you do confront him make sure that you have convincing evidence stashed away in a safe place.

Reactions: BillM
Status
Not open for further replies.