If It's Tuesday It MUST Be Biggest Loser Nite!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I decided to start a new thread instead of reviving the old one. I'm posting because there's a commercial on! lol. OK this season only a few weeks left. Care to vote on who's going to win? I think it's Tara or Mike (the son). This season these folks have lost an AMAZING amount of weight. I'm astounded. Also I CANNOT believe Ron lasted this long. I think it's b/c of him that they started making the guys keep their shirts on during the weigh-ins.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i friggin LOVE this show...
I think Mike will take it...for some reason I see Tara having a bad week & the others taking full advantage & getting rid of her...

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well looks like Tara had a good week! You too i think like the show for the same reason. Watching someone making a commitment to themselves, to changing their lives and sticking to it. The best part is watching reap the rewards of it before they even do. It's rockin'!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes it is. OMG that ROn looks like something from a Kafka novel w/his shirt off. I've never seen anything like it.
He looks like a monster from Hellraiser. I think they said he had previous stomach bypass surgery so his skin looks like it is melting off of him for the second time.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He looks like a monster from Hellraiser. I think they said he had previous stomach bypass surgery so his skin looks like it is melting off of him for the second time.

I know! I keep thinking he is going to open up and there will be the monster from Alien inside him. Can't wait till next Tues' episode!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't believe how much better looking Mike has become now that he lost 150 some pounds, he could really be a great looking boy if he keeps going.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was QUITE the most emotional nite with the participants trying to stay on track while spending a WHOLE month back at their homes. Thank God Bob and Jillian made surprise appearances to their lives. Someone needs to get Mike's brother on the next season!