If Magnums Leave Red Rings Around Base of Dick, Time To Move up?

ry3305

Just Browsing
Media
This is not a bragging thread, but those shits are impossible to take off, and they red rings around my dick and it kinda hurt afterward....

do xl's help? lols

ry3305

Just Browsing
Media
yea its annoying b/c it literally kinda hurts when ur takin it off u know?

n it just feels tite like uncomfortable rite?

xl's dont feel much better?

meh, wth u supposd to do then lols.....

ima tryem anyways lols hopefulli its a lil better

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I think it is just the nature of magnums. They do the same to me. Since they are larger I think they are designed so that those who aren't so large but use them anyway won't lose the condom when pumping. They are almost like a cock ring, which to me means they help maintain an erection.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Last time I checked, XLs were just a little wider at the head; they were no wider at the base, so they're not going to help this problem.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is not a bragging thread, but those shits are impossible to take off, and they red rings around my dick and it kinda hurt afterward....

do xl's help? lols

I don't know. What I would suggest is that you come over to my house so we can solve this very vexing problem together :tongue:

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had the same problem with Magnums. The last time I used one, it hurt so bad that I wasn't able to cum. My girl got off great, but i had to jack it after I pulled the Magnum off. I just bought some XL's, will try them and see how they work.

ry3305

Just Browsing
Media
how long is your dick? you might be much thicker than you are long, so the condom isnt being unraveled enough

hah wtf is that supposed to mean lil guy?

sayin im not that long? lols look at the pix kid, im somewhere around 9 in. lols....

if nething the condom isnt long enuff lmfaoz, n wat do u mean unraveled lmfaoz...... ud hav to be kind of stupid not to notice it not pulled back man no offense lols....

n yes its pretty thick, thts probably the problem..... i need something a lil bigger for my girth, nothing crazy just something that wont be so dam tite hah..

n trust me again, this is not some weird lil bragging thread, if nething im insecure.... :./

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media

sayin im not that long? lols look at the pix kid, im somewhere around 9 in. lols....

if nething the condom isnt long enuff lmfaoz, n wat do u mean unraveled lmfaoz...... ud hav to be kind of stupid not to notice it not pulled back man no offense lols....

n yes its pretty thick, thts probably the problem..... i need something a lil bigger for my girth, nothing crazy just something that wont be so dam tite hah..

n trust me again, this is not some weird lil bragging thread, if nething im insecure.... :./

http://www.esreality.com/files/placeimages/2011/81446-grandpa-simpson.gif

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

since you were such a dick to turducken,, you kind of deserve this, although its true either way:

- your dick is not 9" , not even close, post a real pic otherwise id have to say its more like 5" and youve squeezing it to death and taking pics from deceiving angles
- stop calling people kid, you sound like a jerk
- your pics are pretty shitty, but i think its pretty safe to say youre probably an inch shy of 6" girth.. you shouldnt be having a problem
- condoms are supposed to be tight, i have no problem with a magnum with 6" girth
- and yes, this IS a "weird little braggin thread" .. kind of like the guys who claim they cant find any underwear to fit their massive penis..

Last edited:
Reactions: Rican84

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
To be fair, I estimate his dick to be about 6.5 to 7 (a bit generous). On the bright side, most women would way prefer 6.5 than 9. By a longgggg shot. Lexington Steele is only 9.5, and Peter North is nearly 8. Sorry, had to balance out the butchery with some nicety.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol sorry, couldnt resist, its one thing to be an outright liar, but another to be an absolute ass to other people for no reason with a giant ego like he has
his pictures suck, they are from the bottom of his dick, hes doing the old "hold half my scrotum and say its my dick" deal .. i say 6 inch max length, and 5" girth, any bigger and hed probably take some real pics

Last edited:

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If that tallywhacker is 9 inches, i fully expect jesus christ to come down and pimp slap me across the face. The dick is barely a two hander...a REAL 9 incher would be significantly more...

and you sound horribly white trash, sorry brodie chan :/

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
since you were such a dick to turducken,, you kind of deserve this, although its true either way:

- your dick is not 9" , not even close, post a real pic otherwise id have to say its more like 5" and youve squeezing it to death and taking pics from deceiving angles
- stop calling people kid, you sound like a jerk
- your pics are pretty shitty, but i think its pretty safe to say youre probably an inch shy of 6" girth.. you shouldnt be having a problem
- condoms are supposed to be tight, i have no problem with a magnum with 6" girth
- and yes, this IS a "weird little braggin thread" .. kind of like the guys who claim they cant find any underwear to fit their massive penis..

:eek:wned22:

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media

A. I agree 100% with the guy above me. You aren't 9, not even if you measured from the balls.
B. Stop talking like that. Not only do you sound retarded, the faces you make are too.

have a good one.