If Magnums Leave Red Rings Around Base of Dick, Time To Move up?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, mods, why did you ban the guy, though?

Maybe almost everything he wrote in this thread?

My 2 cents about the original question:

Red ring = Too tight
Magnums and Magnum XL are both the same width at the base and the same length. Only difference is Magnum XL is wider at the top (Headroom)

Latex allergy should make the whole penis irritated since the condoms are all latex and not just the base ring.

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe almost everything he wrote in this thread?

My 2 cents about the original question:

Red ring = Too tight
Magnums and Magnum XL are both the same width at the base and the same length. Only difference is Magnum XL is wider at the top (Headroom)

Latex allergy should make the whole penis irritated since the condoms are all latex and not just the base ring.

I was joking. But, i'm pretty sure that my original assessment (on the first page) was right. His dick is too short to fully unravel the mag, so it's too tight at the base.

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahahaha this is perhaps the greatest post I've been a part of on LPSG!! The venom spewed from Ryry had me rolling out of my chair laughing. This boy is clearly living in a delusional world where the rulers happen to be missing inches 6-8! I haven't yet had the chance to go back and read all of his replies, but I'm certain I'll lose at least 10 IQ points when I do!

Reactions: Rican84

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ohhhhh my god, I'm so upset that he was banned! This was one of the most entertaining reads I've ever had!

Despite his painfully bad grasp of proper english grammar, what really stole the show for me was his assessment of my person.

Apparently I am not only a stupid British moron, I am simultaneously a white trash chink...ohhhhh god i love it!! I am genuinely distressed that there will be no more witty banter from this fella...he is clearly Mensa material

Reactions: Rican84

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
I was joking. But, i'm pretty sure that my original assessment (on the first page) was right. His dick is too short to fully unravel the mag, so it's too tight at the base.

I have the same problem with the ring, but I think it's mainly from my girth? Who knows. Condoms got so annoying for me that I only sleep with girls I am exclusively in a relationship with now to avoid them.