If not for repeating glittering generalities made by others...

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
...most of you would have nothing to say. There's more to communications than sound bites and tired old saws. Now fuck off, before you're actually called upon to think and you wind up embarrassing yourself while proving publicly that you can't.

You know who you are. Or not. The rest of you, let's dance. :biggrin1:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...most of you would have nothing to say. There's more to communications than sound bites and tired old saws. Now fuck off, before you're actually called upon to think and you wind up embarrassing yourself while proving publicly that you can't.

Hickboy, maybe I'm just reading into it, but it seems that some of the threads you have started recently have been more venomous than normal. Maybe viscious is a better word.

Is everything going all right for you?

Sklar

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Since you're in the Palmetto state you can teach me how to shag. :wink:

I think this is how you know he is ok.
I agree.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
actually I thought that was this board was for ...

oh, well