If Obama was a significant leader...

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Basically I agree with what bBucko has said. I would add:

What is a "significant leader"

You foolishly assume that all companies could afford to re-hire part of their workforce and have enough work for them AND have enough finance to pay the additional workers.

This may be news to you but no company likes or chooses to lay off workers. Staff turnaround is an expensive exercise in business. The ideal is for businesses to employ a single worker for the longest time possible at the lowest pay possible.

People are losing jobs because their employers simply cannot afford to pay them and/or because their employers do not have enough work to warrant the extra staff.

I don't know if you noticed but buildings are not being built, houses for sale are not being sold. I know that local to where I live many office and retail spaces are up for sale (ie businesses have gone bust).

Basically, your idea is a bag of wank.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What a drama queen. To suggest that this issue of ILLEGALS would escalate into a genocide situation is ridiculous.

Reality appears to disagree with you yet again, Festor.

TrollInfestor said:
Far too much of a drain on public funds, jobs and resources for anyone to dismiss as trivial.

Please produce some statistical data from an authoritative source on these "drains" you speak of...and then explain through comparative analysis against current overall public expenditures how they rate in relative importance. Otherwise, shut your ignorant troll mouth. The grownups would like to discuss things rationally for a change.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Basically I agree with what bBucko has said. I would add:

What is a "significant leader"

You foolishly assume that all companies could afford to re-hire part of their workforce and have enough work for them AND have enough finance to pay the additional workers.

This may be news to you but no company likes or chooses to lay off workers. Staff turnaround is an expensive exercise in business. The ideal is for businesses to employ a single worker for the longest time possible at the lowest pay possible.

People are losing jobs because their employers simply cannot afford to pay them and/or because their employers do not have enough work to warrant the extra staff.

I don't know if you noticed but buildings are not being built, houses for sale are not being sold. I know that local to where I live many office and retail spaces are up for sale (ie businesses have gone bust).

Basically, your idea is a bag of wank.

Hahahaha. More laugh material can be counted on at LPSG than anywhere else in the world.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Interesting rebuttal considering you just questioned me on the Iraqi she thread about using an isolated incident to make a case.

Please produce some statistical data from an authoritative source on these "drains" you speak of...and then explain through comparative analysis against current overall public expenditures how they rate in relative importance. Otherwise, shut your ignorant troll mouth. The grownups would like to discuss things rationally for a change.

Gladly. I'll get to this when I get time.