If only it was thicker

redhead9inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems women would rather have a man that is average length and really thick -- than a guy that is thin, athletic and long?? If I was tan or Latino I'd be a helluva lot more popular with the women (albino for sure)

Who knows...

I've asked women over the years about this and they all admit that thickness is important.

Attachments

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not quite sure what you are measuring with that tape, your leg or your cock? It is a nice longish, slenderish cock and no woman should disparage you...for sure. The softie is exceptionally meaty...red hair is always a winner stud! Don't try to pass it off as 11 inches though!

Reactions: Allan S.

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
we're talking 7" there i think, and a perfectly fine dick it is too...but a little tip...you have to put the tape along your dick...not on the floor while you're kneeling...you know if you hold your finger up against a tall building they can look the same size too...but it's not really the most accurate way of measuring :)

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It sure is an odd way of measuring, but if you subtract the extra 'bogus' 2" I still make it about 9.5". Which is actually more than he's claiming! With that equipment (& never mind the hair) I can't imagine he'd be unpopular with anybody.