If she asked you...

To spit on her face during sex would you do it? Or would you find it too degrading?

:eyes:

My initial thought is no. If there is some context to it, it would take a hell of a lot of convincing on her part. If she was into some form of humiliation and that was the lessor of the evils it would be a maybe. Honestly i would try to channel her kink elsewhere.

maturanga

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes!!, i was into a relation with a woman that had a strong fetish for saliva games and she inceted my own fetish.

Spit or drooling saliva into her mouth, see how she sticks out her tongue to collect and drink my saliva and lustfully looking at my eyes.

Saliva slippery in an sloppy blowjob and she spit on my cockhead

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope.

I’m into BDSM, but not degrading/humiliation.

On a similar topic, my gf, previous to me was into slapping. Facial slapping that six. The first time we had sex it was part of a MFM threesome, and the other M was her husband. And there was slapping. And it completely turned me off.

I have no problem with rough sex, spanking and hair pulling, but for me slapping a woman in the face and spitting on her is something I just can’t bring myself to do.

Scguy522

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was a police officer for awhile and I had a group of badge bunnies to choose from. I was single and mingling like crazy. I was in my early 20’s then. One girl that I became really really openly intimate with begged me to put my Glock in her mouth as I fucked her ass. I was shocked but excited she so openly requested something so fucked up so I had her cuffed behind her back taking my avg cocklike she loved it and held my (EMPTY) .40 Cal to her face as she wrapped her lips around it like she wanted it to cum. Strange but true. This same girl ended up shooting a hole in the windshield of my cruiser one night after I gave her a ride home from her hooters job.

Reactions: lapdog2001

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a police officer for awhile and I had a group of badge bunnies to choose from. I was single and mingling like crazy. I was in my early 20’s then. One girl that I became really really openly intimate with begged me to put my Glock in her mouth as I fucked her ass. I was shocked but excited she so openly requested something so fucked up so I had her cuffed behind her back taking my avg cocklike she loved it and held my (EMPTY) .40 Cal to her face as she wrapped her lips around it like she wanted it to cum. Strange but true. This same girl ended up shooting a hole in the windshield of my cruiser one night after I gave her a ride home from her hooters job.

Gee, such a nice girl shooting a hole in the windshield of your police cruiser. Were there any signs other than the Glock incident that gave you any hint that she was NUTS? :laughing:

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

And your Department did not fire you

Reactions: Gj816 and tomj77