'If She Only Knew'

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I cant say for certain, but im sure many of you BIG guys have been in a situation where you really wanted to bang a super sexy girl, but for some reason she just didnt seem to bite on your advances...

For the big guys, how often do you wish she just knew what you were packing? What ways if any do you drop subtle (or not so) hints? How does thier reaction change?

For me being small, I live on the other side of the reality, knowing that if she knew she would most certainly pass if all she was looking for was a good deep fuck...

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
If I'm really interested, I make sure that she sees my bulge. If I don't have a prominent one, which is rare, I'd grab it some to get a semi so that she could see the goods.

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
haha id need four of my cocks to get half ur bulge...u may have been born with a bigger bulge then i have now lol

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the big guys, how often do you wish she just knew what you were packing? What ways if any do you drop subtle (or not so) hints? How does thier reaction change?
all the time. I am attentive to getting a word in, but its difficult... easier when you both are drunk

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is SUCH a true post. I've met some average looking guys with average personalities.. but when i found out how PACKING they are down there... i'll give them some more consideration..

I've grabbed a few crotches in my day... usually if the guy is drunk he doesn't care... i say usually very cautiously.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kissing and taking her hand and placing it on my rising bulge with a promise of a big surprise..
uz

It's in the bag by the time I am kissing.

And bumping and grinding does nothing for me, so they really cant feel what I have. :(

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
haha and just think...once were bumping and griding and kissing and touching im praying she doesnt realize...or its probly off lol

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
It's in the bag by the time I am kissing.

And bumping and grinding does nothing for me, so they really cant feel what I have. :(

No likey the bump and grind? That's my bread and butter right there. Girls love guys that can dance. You're not just advertising your big dick, you're showing them how you could work it in bed.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No likey the bump and grind? That's my bread and butter right there. Girls love guys that can dance. You're not just advertising your big dick, you're showing them how you could work it in bed.

I can dance, just not a fan of bump and grind, it honestly makes me feel uncomfortable.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To each there own
I like him to reach in his wallet next and pull out a recent lab report or hound letter from a blood center and ask me when was the last time I was tested.
If the papers are in order it's ON!!
In other words don't even come at me unless that shit is certified!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
New End is a cunningliguist.......if ya know what i mean. He likes to eat and eat and eat pussy! Which is probably why he's getting laid in attention to the heat he's packing....even if penetration isnt his fave. He's into cunnilingus charity for those who are in need.

As for this post....if my husband would have put my hand on it to feel it, i would have passed out from a super orgasm right there. That is so sexy! That is, if you dont think you'll be in an orange jumpsuit by sunrise.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd wear a cock ring as usual so I stay in a decent semi state. I'll wear a good pair of jeans without shorts and make sure I'm hanging down my pant leg. if we're sitting I make sure I'm visible if we're dancing than as Notthe7 said I find a way to dance up close enough that it is suggested.