If size does not matter why people make fun of guys like MADOFF?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Marius567, Sep 6, 2009.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

If size does not matter why people make fun of guys like MADOFF for having a small penis?

I Wonder how madoff is doing in jail with his small penis :biggrin1:

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Who says size doesn't matter??

3. Opalite

Gold Member

Like Dallas said, we never said it didn't. But If there's nothing more about you than your size, you're screwed.

4. heist

heist New Member

Albums:
    It's kind of like "size can matter" -- just like hair color, face shape, body type. For a lot of people, it doesn't matter; for others, it matters more than anything else.

That said, it does seem a little silly when there are things like making fun of someone for having a small penis. Would we make fun of someone for having a small hand? I mean, something like that shouldn't necessarily be a tragedy either, but understandably, for some people, it might be.

As for Madoff... well, some people deserve a lot of the shit they get. But I would say it reflects poorly upon our society that people would make fun of him for something like that, regardless of whatever he did. Some things just aren't appropriate.

Draft saved Draft deleted