Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How many of you all agree/disagree with the above statement?

==

I do agree with the above statement, and to be clear I would define altered as pumping, jelqing, stretching, surgery etc. Basically anything besides not being 100% naturally born with it.

My reasoning is that rather large sizes are quite natural and 'attainable' without alteration. A person should not be able to claim that they are 10 inches if they did it 'that one time' with the pump or have been hanging a 50 pound weight on themselves since birth. :tongue: Especially since someone that is 8 or 9 inches naturally is not that far from that mark and on a good day might hit it.

Think about that elephantitis pic we have all seen circulating around the web. Does that guy 'really' have the biggest balls in the world, or is it just his rare disease that is altering them to be very large?

I started thinking about this subject reading some posts about people wondering about 13+ inches. Yeah, anyone who is pretty large now can go do something very unnatural to themselves and possibly be that size - but does it count?

And if there were proven/disproven natural 11-12-13+ would that change anyone's opinion?

==

P.S. - This post is not an attack on anyone who uses PE or anything... merely looking for opinions. :smile:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
It doesn't count? for what?

If a penis has been enlarged and a guy sticks it into another person, the other person would feel the full size!!!

Only if it was a photoshopped image I'd agree with your title statement.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well pumped cocks don't count then cuz you can't shove them into anything besides a zip lock baggy.
Jelgers are only taking advantage of there organs potential. Its not really that much different then violent masturbation. And I think most of us do that somewhat.
having things implanted seems strange to me but I don't know what someone like that goes thru or what motivates them to have the need. Plus I don't see any police at the door inspecting dongs for size limits so whats this thread saying anyway.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
JWright: Would you consider someone who inherited a fortune from wealthy parents to be more "legitimately" rich than someone who earned great wealth from hard work?

The word "legitimate" is a value judgement that suggests that genetics is the be-all, end-all, and that self-improvement is somehow "illegitimate". Why study if you're notborn smart? Why eat healthy if you were a chubby baby? Why bother to wear glasses or braces, or monitor your insulin? If you weren't born right, it "doesn't count".

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not as articulate as above but its like saying someone who goes to the gym to workout and has a nice body is somehow 'ill-legitimate' because he is not born with the body of Adonis. He is just doing what man has done and should always do: improve.evolvevolution

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
JWright: Would you consider someone who inherited a fortune from wealthy parents to be more "legitimately" rich than someone who earned great wealth from hard work?

The word "legitimate" is a value judgement that suggests that genetics is the be-all, end-all, and that self-improvement is somehow "illegitimate". Why study if you're notborn smart? Why eat healthy if you were a chubby baby? Why bother to wear glasses or braces, or monitor your insulin? If you weren't born right, it "doesn't count".

I see what you mean, but again this thread is about penis size exclusively. I'm not saying your teeth aren't straight now because they weren't before you had braces or anything else you listed - those are really moot points.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not as articulate as above but its like saying someone who goes to the gym to workout and has a nice body is somehow 'ill-legitimate' because he is not born with the body of Adonis. He is just doing what man has done and should always do: improve.evolvevolution

Again this is not the point of the post.

The muscles of the body are prime examples of things that change and alter in shape and size naturally. No one is simply born with a built, ripped, muscular, weight lifter's body without lifting weights or doing certain types of work/sports.

Additionally if you lift weights and do certain types of work your muscles will change automatically, whether you want it to or not. These arguments don't hold true for penis size, and this post is only talking about penis size. :)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kind of agree with the OP, natural good boobs in my view are better than cosmetically altered good boobs, I feel someone who earned their money through hard work deserves it more than someone who fell into it, a guy with a great body is luckier than a guy who has to go to the gym every day and work for it, someone who's naturally beautiful is preferable to someone who's had 21 different surgeries to attain beauty, they're not exact parallels and perhaps it's unfair to think of them as being better but that's just the way I feel. A naturally gorgeous cock is one I prefer to one I know to be tarted up in some way, it might well feel the same, it might well look the same and I can't even begin to say why I would prefer it, it's just a gut feeling.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
If size is altered, does it count as a legitimate size claim?

I do agree with the above statement, and to be clear I would define altered as "anything besides not being 100% naturally born with it."

My reasoning is that rather large sizes are quite natural and 'attainable' without alteration.

Where is that statement that you agree with JWright?
I disagree with your definition of altered as stated above. A child at birth does not have the same penis size that it will possess after puberty. As we age we "alter" i.e. change with growth. The measured length of a man's penis is his legitimate size.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one is simply born with a built, ripped, muscular, weight lifter's body without lifting weights or doing certain types of work/sports.

I can't say I agree with this. The stroking and fucking and general usage of the cock is similar to general exericse for a man's body. I think there are in fact quite a number of people who are born with a great body/physique and genes. Natural as you would say. I have seen quite a few bodies of Adonis like proportions (whether muscular or streamlined) and the man was...just born with it.

But some are born with similar Adonis-like potential in their muscles/genes and all they have to do is activate them a bit in the weightroom. In fact, I'm activating the size of my cock right now :)

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see what you mean, but again this thread is about penis size exclusively. I'm not saying your teeth aren't straight now because they weren't before you had braces or anything else you listed - those are really moot points.

JWright -- it's pretty clear that you've already made up your mind on this matter. As a result, you're dismissing opposing arguments without responding to their substance.

For example, you dismissed my post giving other examples of genetics vs. effort by insisting that this was a post about "penis size exclusively". You responded to Skull Mason's post dismissively by saying,

Additionally if you lift weights and do certain types of work your muscles will change automatically, whether you want it to or not. These arguments don't hold true for penis size"

Are you certain that penis size doesn't respond to focused exercise? Do you have a citation for this? In any case, your original post included elephantitis and surgery. If you contract elephantitis, your balls will change automatically, whether you want it to or not, so in fact a similar argument could be made for penis size. But when Skull Mason uses that argument to disagree, you say it's "not the point of the post".

I tried jelqing once, for about five minutes, before I got bored and tired with it. I have respect for people who choose an enlargement program, and stick with it long enough to attain results. They've got a dedication that I never mustered, and I resist your attempt to disparage their accomplishments.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you certain that penis size doesn't respond to focused exercise? Do you have a citation for this? In any case, your original post included elephantitis and surgery. If you contract elephantitis, your balls will change automatically, whether you want it to or not, so in fact a similar argument could be made for penis size. But when Skull Mason uses that argument to disagree, you say it's "not the point of the post".

Focused exercise for the penis? Aside from masturbation I can't really think of any, and that is definitely not going to give you an additional 4 inches.

Also, please keep in mind I am definitely not trying to disparage anyone's accomplishments here. :)

I'm simply saying that IMO I don't think it's fair to say someone who went from 6-10 from something unnatural is bigger than someone who is a natural 9. It is ok for others to think the opposite.

Forget the side arguments about muscles and exercises and whatnot. Like SpoiledPrincess stated these things are not going to be exact parallels.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm simply saying that IMO I don't think it's fair to say someone who went from 6-10 from something unnatural is bigger than someone who is a natural 9. It is ok for others to think the opposite.

Hate to tell you, but 10 inches is bigger than 9 inches. Mathematics is neither fair nor unfair.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hate to tell you, but 10 inches is bigger than 9 inches. Mathematics is neither fair nor unfair.

Yeah you're right, but I bet it sucks though when that pump comes off and you can only get to 6 without it - or whatever else web that was woven unravels itself :tongue:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If size is altered, does it count as a legitimate size claim?

How many of you all agree/disagree with the above statement?

That is not a statement. It is a question and as such can't be agreed or disagreed with.

As for the point of the thread...I could care less.

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Considering some of the opinions here, I suppose it is not legitimate for women to wear make-up or for a man to use hair gel, or shave either. If you were born beautiful that's great, if you're not there's no use in trying to hide your uglyness by wearing nose powder or lipstick. Or, if your facial hair is naturally stronger, than you'll have to live with it and end up like Santa, whereas a guy who doesn't have much tendency to have a beard grow will get all the pussy...

Isn't this more or less what is being discussed here? =/
I think the same principles apply.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the size is altered, it's altered. You can't argue with that. I'm not sure whether PE works or not but I just feel sorry/sympathy for people that devote their lives/time to what I see as a futile 'exercise'. I just think they must have something wrong up stairs or be unhappy that they feel they need to change such a key part of who they are.

So you were born with a big cock, or you spent in total, YEARS of your life making your cock bigger. But when you have the size you want (if there ever is such a thing) - are you really happy? Content? At peace?

And what does a big cock get you in life? Nothing. You earn respect by your actions, not your cock. Or maybe you live somewhere where they mention your size in your eulogy. On the obituary?

I just think its a ridiculous waste of time. And that the people into PE need counselling to deal with their insecurities and feelings of inferiority. I doubt pupming or jelqing ever gives them peace of mind or a sense of whole that every person should have.

I could be wrong...this is all just my opinion btw. Don't hate! :tongue: