If someone asked to see your cock...

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is a very interesting thread. For those previously commenting who said they've been asked to show their cocks before, are the friends asking you to see it gay/bi/or str8? I've never had a friend ask me before. The vast majority of my friends are straight - I'm bi and have a stronger preference for men - and I'd probably show them if they asked. (There are a number of them I wish would! :smile:) If that happened, then I'd likely ask to see theirs, but would probably show mine even if they didn't want to exchange the favor. It would depend some on who the person is that's asking I guess.

Reactions: LilBigWang

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
That's a tough question for a straight man. I'd show my cock to any woman who asked (What? Me? A slut?!) But women don't ask that question. They do want to know what you do for a living and how many kids you have...but they seem to be able to wait to find out your size. So, since only a man would just come out and ask to see my cock, and I don't have any interest in showing it him (What's the point, really?), then I'd have to say "No".
Took the words from my mouth...

penisthemenace1

Experimental Member
Media
i've been showing my friend Lisa my cock since high school. It started as a joke, one time she just asked me how big i was (her best friend had given me a blowjob once and i guess said i was huge) so i told her my size and she asked to see it. I showed her and she has been making me show it to her pretty much every time we hang out since then. As long as i'm not in a serious relationship at the time i usually let her feel it/suck on it if she asks to.

Reactions: SuperGrower

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a tough question for a straight man. I'd show my cock to any woman who asked (What? Me? A slut?!) But women don't ask that question. They do want to know what you do for a living and how many kids you have...but they seem to be able to wait to find out your size. So, since only a man would just come out and ask to see my cock, and I don't have any interest in showing it him (What's the point, really?), then I'd have to say "No".

LOL -- I wouldn't DARE ask to see a guy's dick. They'd take it as a blatant invitation to party.... :eek:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I drop my pants no problem! I am a bit of a show off too. I have had buddies ask to see it and have always shown it to them. I can't think of a time I have said no if someone wanted to see it. have even shown it to friends of a friend..like when a friend has asked me to show it to someone who he was telling about my cock. i have no problem with showing it.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I drop my pants no problem! I am a bit of a show off too. I have had buddies ask to see it and have always shown it to them. I can't think of a time I have said no if someone wanted to see it. have even shown it to friends of a friend..like when a friend has asked me to show it to someone who he was telling about my cock. i have no problem with showing it.
I can see why you wouldn't have any problem showing it!!!:biggrin1: It is quite legendary!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can see why you wouldn't have any problem showing it!!!:biggrin1: It is quite legendary!

thanks rico! maybe that DOES have something to do with it! :rolleyes:
I do know that after seeing your new butt shot I would love to give you a private showing! soccer sox on of course!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been there...have done this... but considering situation of who, where, when, why, (even maybe how much $$$$ :wink::tongue:) the real underlying purpose(s) behind doing it:confused::dunno:

Guess this answer was very helpful...
Well ok...yes...for LPSG Members only!:biggrin1::biggrin1: