If someone asked to see your cock...

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm happy to show my dick or my body. My friends have all seen it, so I only ever get asked by friends of friends.

And for the record, I've never had a stranger walk up and ask to see my dick. I'd be surprised if anyone actually does that.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a gay man and I have asked to see my friends cocks. Most all of them show me. If someone asked you blatantly in a private situation if they could see your cock what would you say? If they had to feel it what would you do?

if it was someone I was interested in having sex with and we knew each other somewhat, I'd probably show them.

if it was someone I wasn't interested in or a completely stranger, I'd tell them to go away.

Reactions: LilBigWang

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
An older man I worked with (but not my supervsr.) asked to see my penis once, and I was very surprised by this because I thought of him like a father figure. He asked very politely and said he would understand if I refused, and that he'd tried to see once before in the men's room, but was interrupted. I told him I had to think about it. The next day, we stopped on the stairwell and I showed him. He didn't attempt to fondle, just acknowledged its largeness and thanked me. We never mentioned it afterwards (1-2 yrs), but I never looked at him the same way. I was nineteen.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one has ever asked me before, but if it happened, my response would definitely depend on the person and the circumstances. I tend to be way more reserved in real life.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
show it... who cares. its just a penis.. ive showed many of my girlfriends friends who have wanted to see it after her telling them abou it being uncut, ive actually weasled a few blowjobs out of the deals from showing them it too :)
dont mind showing it to guys either... we all have em..

D

deleted3782

I dont think I have been asked. It would depend who asked...and how drunk I am.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a gay man and I have asked to see my friends cocks. Most all of them show me. If someone asked you blatantly in a private situation if they could see your cock what would you say? If they had to feel it what would you do?

When I posted earlier, failed to see your second question. As an exhibitionist, I've had a lot of guys/women do more than just feel it...and for a number of years got paid for it too. :lol:

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I missed the second question too. Sure, I would and have let 'em give it a quick squeeze (or a pump or two if it's hard), but full out jerking me off would go out of bounds for a show and tell.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just remembered. I met a guy at a bar. we were sitting in my car and he asked to see it. I took it out and he started sucking me off. We dated for about six month after that. He'd give me numberous hand jobs at the bar when no one was around by sticking his hand down by baggy fit jeans.

10ner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that showing your cock. aside from here..is a more private thing!

Attachments