Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only time this happened to me, post-pubescence, was in the aftermath of a raging bachelor party. I was crashing at the groom's apartment and everyone except the groom and me had either gone home or was passed out. The drunken groom asked me very directly to show him my dick. I obliged, he joined me and we ended up JO together. (about 5 years later, after his divorce, he asked to blow me and, not being a fool, I obliged again)

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Definitely wouldn't just show it to a random person in a bar, but if i knew the person, sure. I'd probably be inclined toward the "I'll show you if you show me" thing just for fun!
Regarding taking it to the next step, I'd be open to it depending on the person.

B_frostpanda09

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have been asked this before, and I have shown off my dick... This usually happens when I'm drunk. But once in the parking lot of a mall a random female jokingly asked me this and I quickly revealed it to her... She gasped a little and began to try and make it go farther, but I was a little creeped out. She wasnt THAT good looking.

marino316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I doubt that I would just pull it out and show my dick to another guy if he aksed.
I will admit that last summer I was at a concert and went to the restroom and believe it or not it was empty not a guy in there. That doesn't happen very often, anyway I was taking a leak and another guy cam in and stood a couple feet away I was about to put mine away and leave and he said
( hey man that's a really nice watch you have there )
I don't wear a watch.
So you tell me......... what he was looking at?

teeny weeny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i wouldn't show it. i hate that look of disappointment on a prospective partners face when i drop trou', and they see the tiny bug fucker!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have asked to see my friends cocks. Most all of them show me. If someone asked you blatantly in a private situation if they could see your cock what would you say? If they had to feel it what would you do?

I strongly doubt any of my friends would have the brass or tenacity to ask to see my cock in the first place.
Sorry guys, but questions like these boggle the mind.
Who in their right mind walks up to someone and asks them, “Hey Jim, would you mind whipping out your cock so I can take a peek?”
No one does that.

He specifically said a friend asking in a private situation. I wouldn't think my friends were demented if they wanted to see it and feel it. If they wanted to feel it I'd say "Lube it well and handle it with care.":wink:

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A regular man will show it , pride . In my case it would be a sorprise and I would think I'm not in condition , because any man would like show a big penis (it can be flacid over 5 inches and 5 " girth ) any man can guess it erect .
But not show a flacid penis , when erect 5 or 6 " and flacid 3 or 4 " and 3 " girth is a shame .
Of course you can erect it and show it , but may be impresion and sudenly circunstances avoid you obtain a fast and proper erection

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I probably couldn't go there with a guy no matter how cool we were. I've shown two of my female friends though. One had a pierced nipple and said it was only fair she see something of mine (back when I was 18) and the other just asked to see it flat out. I ended up sleeping with both of them later on in life.

PumpininkandMetal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most all of my friends have see my cock. For a few reasons, either in a bet, dare, drunk, or at a hash. Im not afraid to show what i got to anyone. Ive seen guys stare at it in public and it doesnt bother me. The question is what are they staring at/ my cock or the PA that I have. I have had a few guys just ask me to see it because they wanted to see a PA and know more about it. I dont have a problem with that. Ive had a few people touch it and once or trice it has led to another topic. Overall if someone is wanting to see it i have no problem showing them. Touching is reserved for friends

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I would likely let them see it. Have let many see it before. Only women touch it though