If someone asked to see your cock...

krazyNupe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love showing off my dyck esp. to strangers.. this guy on da bus the other day ask me could he see it cuz i looked like i had a big one... all i can say a few mins later i was nutting on his lips.

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight and get asked that question quite a bit. My friends know that I have a Prince Albert and a frenum ladder and people want to see the metal. Being the nice person that I am I oblige every request.

mrbigbar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im strait but i dont mind showiing anyone. but as far as the touching goes thats only for the ladys,

guys: you can look but not touch.

Reactions: deleted26343771

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a tough question for a straight man. I'd show my cock to any woman who asked (What? Me? A slut?!) But women don't ask that question. They do want to know what you do for a living and how many kids you have...but they seem to be able to wait to find out your size. So, since only a man would just come out and ask to see my cock, and I don't have any interest in showing it him (What's the point, really?), then I'd have to say "No".

:eek:

Right now I have bruised shins from kicking myself....

you mean all I had to do was ask?!!? :confused:

How retarded am I!?!? :rolleyes: :redface:

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I fancied the person doing the asking, I'd say "sure". I'd then unzip and say "but you gotta fish him out, yourself".

If I didn't fancy the person, much, I'd say "sure" and whip it out - just in case they related the details to someone I do fancy, who might also wanna ask.

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had one of the professors at the kinsey institute ask me if i wanted to have my cock's pictures taken for the archives. I said no at the time, but today i bet i would say yes.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Come on guys if someone gives you the chance to show off you take it...if it develops into something else all the better :)

And your pics would lead to "something else" most assuredly.....care to show more? Hmmm? You've got the body I'm working out for....wish me luck! :redface: