FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A blowjob is a blowjob, is a blowjob,is a blowjob!
If you had a bag over your head, and couldn't see anything,you would be getting, just a blowjob,it doesn't matter who does it,it's head plain and simple!
By the way Redsquall,I'm in Mass.!
Mr. Ed in Mass.

That's why glory holes are such perfect devices. MANY of the guys I suck on a regular basis are straight/bi and would never think of wanting to do anything else, just getting toe-curling, mind-blowing head that will keep them coming back for more as often as they can! And I consider it a special pat on the back if the blowjob starts out through a gloryhole but then you get invited over into the guy's booth because he wants more and deeper service.
The guy I am quoting in my signature, for example, is a very handsome straight man with a long thick cock who usually just jacks off in the video booths, but when he first decided to sample my mouth a while back, he wanted me to join him in a private booth so he could really get the full benefit of the action. Every time I run into him, he grins and gets an instant hardon because he knows he's in for another 30-minute deepthroat experience that simply should be enjoyed for what it is. :cool:

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on my cell phone at Home Depot one afternoon and this guy was totally staring at my crotch. As I talked his dick got hard in the sweat pants he was wearing. It was hot watching him. When I got off the phone he came over to me and asked if he could suck my dick. We went somewhere appropriate and he did.

However another time I was at Home Depot and walking out to my car. This guy came up to me and asked if I let guys suck me off. I was caught totally off guard and turned him down. I mean what kind of guy did he think I was. Of course that had been established already by the previous guy. So the same place, and almost the same experience with different results. The funny thing is the second guy was way more cute and much more my type.

I do have to say I would never let a woman suck me off. So I completely understand why straight guys would not let a guy suck them off.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I was at a birthday party for this lesbian girl I know and her girlfriend said all she wanted is to see me get sucked off for her b-day party and so I said yes but it was even hotter as her younger cousin whom I never met before was the one who was going to suck me off in front of 15 people at the party!
I put on a great show that day for them, and she said it was the best b-day present she could have got! There I was right on the couch with my baggies down and all exposed he went to town on me!
Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

More of my pics here:
The Perfect Phallus

Reactions: dreamer20

walker12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every time I run into him, he grins and gets an instant hardon because he knows he's in for another 30-minute deepthroat experience that simply should be enjoyed for what it is. :cool:

Lkng4thick,

I would probably have the exact same reaction if I ran into you.

I hope that guy knows how fortunate he is!

Dedric

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I realize this is a somewhat childish question, but if you met someone at a party and they really wanted to blow you, would you let them?

I've kind of been on one end of this, but I'm so shy, I couldn't really make a move. :(

not a childish question at all...it depends on the person..... their overall appearance....including teeth and lips...lol I would invite them to sniff my asshole first....if they reallyyyy want to blow me ..they will do it...:biggrin1::biggrin1:lol been there done that:smile:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I realize this is a somewhat childish question, but if you met someone at a party and they really wanted to blow you, would you let them?

Depends on who the person is, but generally, yes. So long as I didn't have to strip naked the middle of the living room. <g>

It's happened to me before, often in highschool and college, and I don't believe I was psychologically damaged. I don't mind a quick suck to orgasm from an acquaintance.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

No. Who knows where that mouth has been. :puke:

Not to mention to risk of catching herpes if the giver has any open cold sores on their mouth.

The risks in this case definitely do not outweigh the short-lived benefits.

Sorry.

ditto!

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
Who in the world would turn down an offer to get their cocksucked?Providing the guy or girl was reasonably attractive?I ALWAYS ask if they "SWALLOW!"

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well to answer most of the questions here, for many of the guys in this thread, i'll have to say you asked the question to the wrong group of men, most of the responces here, have been from SHALLOW, queer's that will only let certain types of guys suck them off no matter how horny they are, on the other hand you got the homophobe,"straight" boys that only let chicks suck em off, then you have the "straight" boys that will let any type of girl, fat, ugly, old, trasay, ect ect, give them head. All i know is that for gay males when they get asked to be sucked off, the first thing they look at is the body, i mean come on it's not like yall are gonna have to start dating or become an item, it's just a fucking blowjob, shallow bastards!!!!
So there you have it.....

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See what i mean, " depends on how cute and how old, depends on the teeth and lips, depends on the body yadda yadda yadda" Get a damn life guys, it aint no Boyfriend shopping catalog, it's a fucking blow job from a total stranger, who you will probably NEVER see again!!! Personally i'd say yes cause i know i aint gonna see that guy again EVER!!!! and i love a good blow job.....