If someone asked to suck you off...

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry another HELL NO here!I have a wife that does that for me.Why would I risk an infection of the creaping crudd for what I get at home all the time?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone I just met at a party? No, I don't think so. The thought of having any kind of sex with someone I don't know has NEVER appealed to me.

SuperNiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Normally I wouldn't, but once at a large party at a friends house (who had 6 full bathrooms), a beautiful man came up to me (at nearly 4am) and said "Lets go wash eachothers hair" It was such a great and suprising line at the time, I couldn't turn it down.

It was a blast. Sometimes you just have to say "what the fuck" :)

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would allow it as long as I wouldnt get cought and the situtation was hot. I always thought it would be hot to meet someone in a bar while I was out of town and then suddenly they start to hint.... be cool to see what would happen.

Has not ever happned.... maybe next time in Greenville SC?

B_elielliot12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm just amazed how many people said no. Maybe if you're in a relationship, you have more to consider, but if not...c'mon! I thought that was pretty standard "guy rules."

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know what i would do. But this did happen to a friend of mine; he and his girl were at a pool party and people started to skinny dip, some dude asked my friend if he could blow him. My friend never told me the out come just that he went looking for his girl and found her making out with another girl. ( i think there was a lot of x floating around that night)

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's tough to answer that question in black and white terms. Personally, I don't just play around with anyone just because they're willing. I have to have some kind of connection with them. Not necessarily a life partner type connection but there does have to be attraction at least.

However, if that attraction was there, then there would have to be some other reason for me to turn it down, because I LOVE a good blowjob above all else.