If the election were today who would you vote for?

Who would you support in the election?

• Al Gore

Votes: 46 14.9%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 62 20.1%
  • Jeb Bush

Votes: 19 6.2%
  • John Kerry

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • John McCain

Votes: 28 9.1%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 86 27.9%
  • Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 54 17.5%

• Total voters

dems08

Loved Member
Media
So now we can start to see what the race is going to look like. Hillary's made it official and today so did Rudy.

I've already decided who I want voted into government...

D
O
N
K
E
Y

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahh but you miss my point. It would seem that to qualify for President you need to be good at vice :wink: and the vice pres needs to be holier than thou :rolleyes:

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY I CAN'T BE HOLIER-THAN-THOU!

Haha, I just like playing with Big Dirge, I think we both have fun with it.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY I CAN'T BE HOLIER-THAN-THOU!

Haha, I just like playing with Big Dirge, I think we both have fun with it.

That's quite evident but I still think the two of you would make one hell of a balanced team. Balance in teamwork brings brilliant results.

I remember when I got my first middle Management position and had to recruit my deputy from the existing staff. I ended up employing the guy I was often at loggerheads with much to everyone's surprise. We made a formidable team.

Besides you would spend so much time kicking each others asses the rest of the World would get a break :tongue:

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know, he just seems a little more straight up and hardass than the rest. Plus he doesn't appear to thump the bible too hard.

I'm not ready to get in a big debate. I haven't done the research.

Y'all probably think I'm just trying to hold on to my supposed seat on the throne as a white american male.

Whatever.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ahh but you miss my point. It would seem that to qualify for President you need to be good at vice :wink: and the vice pres needs to be holier than thou :rolleyes:

The US has had some 46 vice presidents. I can't think of a single one which fits your characterization. Can you name one I might have overlooked?

Re vice, as MZ implies in her typically low-key way, there are more lively practitioners than my humble self.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simply put he seems a little more straight up and hardass than the rest. Plus he doesn't appear to thump the bible too hard.​

I'm not ready to get in a big debate. I haven't done the research.​

I know y'all probably think I'm just trying to hold on to my supposed seat on the throne as a white american male.​

Whatever.​

No, I was just curious. Thanks for the answer, it's as good a reason as any.

I'm undecided, but I'd like to see a Hilary/Obama ticket. It's not about their genders or races. I remember when Geraldine Ferrara (however you spell that stupid bitch's name) was all the rage, I had no interest in her. I think Condoleeza is a twat.

I like Hilary's experience, age and she has a quality of being unflappable that I like. I believe she'll pay more attention to America than foreign interests too.

Obama just makes me feel hopeful. He hasn't been sullied by dirty politicking yet and he still has ideals. He probably hasn't been slapped around enough yet to be prez, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that if he was vice, he'd actually DO things, which would be nice. (By "do things" I mean things that actually benefit our country. There's do doubt that cheney does things, but those are the kinds of things I'd like to see eliminated).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The US has had some 46 vice presidents. I can't think of a single one which fits your characterization. Can you name one I might have overlooked?

Re vice, as MZ implies in her typically low-key way, there are more lively practitioners than my humble self.

Haha, thanks for saying low-key instead of low-brow.