If The Majority of Women Can't Cum From Vaginal Sex

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by cocktaste, Oct 6, 2011.

1. cocktaste

Gold Member

so does that mean that unless your partner plays with her clit during penetration, she's probably faking an orgasm?

I'm gay, so I have no clue about the mechanics of this. :wink:

I thought maybe some actual ladies on here could provide some info.

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

3. Solvejg

Solvejg New Member

I can cum from just vaginal sex with my current partner. In the past i have not been able to without one of my fetishes being in play also.

4. dolfette

Gold Member

never O!
    i always fake.
    i fake because it's fun.
    i always warn guys i always fake.
    they still choose to believe that time was real.

5. ThickMeatJacker

ThickMeatJacker New Member

Albums:
    Maybe your man is faking too. Perhaps the whole event never actually happened.

6. dolfette

Gold Member

i don't mind if a guy wants to fake.
    though, obviously, it's harder to pull off.

7. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

It is a woman's repsonsibility for her own pleasure whether that is using her hand, toys or showing the man/woman how she likes to be touched and/or fucked to achieve orgasm.

8. dolfette

Gold Member

or wait until he's gone home and wank instead.

i hate people distracting me while i'm getting there!

9. Ed69

Gold Member

Not realy,I can ejaculate at will very easy.Orgasm however is much more difficult to get too and for me can't be faked.

10. cocktaste

Gold Member

Guys who fake?

lmao.

11. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lol believing women. What a sucker.
    Hope you walked out with his wallet

12. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep, and vice-versa. I'm there to have a great time for myself, not providing a public service. I do find a woman getting off to be a huge turn on though -- I've been told a few times that I'm a selfish jerk in the best possible way :)

This mindset so many guys have of "satisfying" women is downright poisonous. If sex is a burden and anxiety-inducing, then just don't have it.

13. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:
    I noticed I used to be, still am sometimes, very concerned with the orgasm of my partner because it brought me so much "validation". Once I figured out that was just silly it became much more about fun and enjoyment than about reaching a finish line. It is easy to get caught up in it, atleast it was how I was raised. The "disease" to please. ugh.

14. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I'm not sure you're going about this the right way. There's nobody here who has had sex with 'the majority of women', and the women here are a minority of all women.

15. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have never subscribed to this so-called statistic about women being unable to orgasm during vaginal penetration. All things are possible if it is led up to with the correct partner and an open mind.

For yes, a large amount of one's pleasure depends upon the mind. That is why there exists the saying 'in the mood'. Orgasm is the cherry on top of a complete composition. The mindset, or mood, cannot be neglected as an ingredient.

Those who say they are 'unable' have simply not done it yet. Perhaps they have other more important priorities, such as career, social status, or keeping their present partner despite bedroom shortcomings.

Anything that can bring orgasm while in the vagina is proof that it is possible. What other stimuli you add to the mix will vary. Nobody orgasms from simply having their slot filled. It's how, and under what circumstances.

16. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

I agree with helgaleena, for me it's really all about the mind set and how I am feeling at the moment. If I am with a new partner I may not be able to relax enough to have a vaginal orgasm (or any other type of orgasm) but I have on occasion, usually with someone I've been with for a long time.

17. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    everyone is different. it could be a mental thing, or it could just be that is what the body is used to and responds to the best. kinda like masturbating. we all have our special way of getting off. i think this scenario is the same concept.

as far as faking orgasm, i can understand why it's done but i do feel for those women.

18. dolfette

Gold Member

utter rot.

utter patronising rot at that. the assumption that not a single one of these vast numbers of women has the sexual maturity and open mind that you have?

the arrogance of that is astounding!

19. Solvejg

Solvejg New Member

I have already stated i can. Some women can, i don't know about other women because i am not them.

I think it comes down to the woman in question.:smile:

20. dolfette

Gold Member

masturbation:
    i am an expert wanker. i have dedicated many, many hours of my life to wanking. experimental wanking, setting aside entire afternoons to wanking, spending a fortune on toys and lubes. it's not a challenge or a pressure or a chore. it's one woman kicking back and figuring out her body.

i have feeling in my vagina, but it's not sensitive. if you sit still for too long and get a dead leg, where you feel pressure but it feels less real? that's my cunt.

i went through a phase of trying out different things in there.

vibrators, no matter how powerful the vibrations, how slow the build up, just don't produce enough sensation.

pressure... slowly increasing the pressure, still nowhere near enough sensation to so much as tingle. the next thing i know, the damn dildo has snapped in half! and still, felt bland.

electrodes work better. they certainly create a sensation, but it's more calming than exciting. i put them in to fall asleep.

...actually, i fall asleep wanking a lot. if there's not clitoral stimulation, i relax to the point of 40 winks.

so, no, it's not all in my head. it's all in my cunt. it, quite simply, lacks the sensation to get me within a million miles of orgasm.

#20 dolfette, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted