Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've heard the gyne flex (not sure of the spelling) recommended here.

Petite was a big fan and recommended it more than once.

now i really kinda wanna order cunt electrodes.
oh, with twin anal probe. *giggles*

You mean you still haven't ordered one yet??? You're missing out!

D_Sharon Taint

Account Disabled
Media
so does that mean that unless your partner plays with her clit during penetration, she's probably faking an orgasm?

I'm gay, so I have no clue about the mechanics of this. :wink:

I thought maybe some actual ladies on here could provide some info.

Haven't read a damn thing in this thread :rolleyes: but knowing the anatomy of your partner pays off big.

The clitoris is a much larger structure than most people know, with crura that extend deep into the body along either side of vagina near the introitus. There's a lot more to it and I am oversimplifying, but you basically get two good forms of indirect clitoral stimulation:
1. Spreading of the crura
2. Labial traction

:dunce:

Last edited:

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I myself have only achieved vaginal orgasm with a dildo. This I have only done maybe a hand full of times. I have had an orgasm from oral, and from clit simulation during sex. I have never been able to have a vaginal orgasm during sex. Now if I have one down the road. I hope so I am always looking to reach new goals. I try not to worry about it to much. I'm just out to have a good time and knowing that my partner is having fun is enough for me. What can I say I'm easy to please.

As to have I faked an orgasm or not. I myself have not, I never felt like I needed to. I'm very open and if my partner finishes before I do I will either finish myself off while they watch or they will finish me off when their done.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hesitated posting in this thread because I can come from penetration, but I'd rather not. Yeah, I know it sounds weird, but when I orgasm it's so intense that I have to stop all sensation or I'm afraid my head will explode. And I just couldn't do that to him. I'm dead serious, I don't want to be touched in that spot for a while. Way too sensitive.

Is it just me?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haven't read a damn thing in this thread :rolleyes: but knowing the anatomy of your partner pays off big.

The clitoris is a much larger structure than most people know, with crura that extend deep into the body along either side of vagina near the introitus. There's a lot more to it and I am oversimplifying, but you basically get two good forms of indirect clitoral stimulation:
1. Spreading of the crura
2. Labial traction

:dunce:

I'd love to read any input you have here:

http://www.lpsg.org/146526-orgasms-during-intercourse-and-the.html

yeah, the in out pulls the lips with it, which pulls the hood up down over the clit.

I'd like to start some thread with a survey about labia size vs. ease of vaginal orgasms, but pretty sure it'll get shot down into mindless drivel by the second page.

I hesitated posting in this thread because I can come from penetration, but I'd rather not. Yeah, I know it sounds weird, but when I orgasm it's so intense that I have to stop all sensation or I'm afraid my head will explode. And I just couldn't do that to him. I'm dead serious, I don't want to be touched in that spot for a while. Way too sensitive.

Is it just me?

Not too strange, if you're a guy. I remember a thread here a few months ago about a woman "complaining" about that, I thought she was a troll until she explained it similar to how you did.

I have a hard time cumming and my wife and I have it down almost to a science. We go at it until she's about 15 minutes from being too sore to go on. When she tells me this, I start going on a steady rhythm, faster and faster until I cum. I have about a 50% success rate so far. Can you and your partner do the same thing? As in gauge when things are almost at an end, and then set yourselves up to have that type of an orgasm?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hesitated posting in this thread because I can come from penetration, but I'd rather not.

Not at all weird!! I cum from clitoral stimulation but when playing alone, I'd rather not. My reasoning is different to yours though. When playing alone I can only manage one orgasm (weird considering my multi-orgasmic-ness with partners) and I prefer deep spot orgasms, so I'd rather have my one orgasm be one of those.

Yeah, I know it sounds weird, but when I orgasm it's so intense that I have to stop all sensation or I'm afraid my head will explode. And I just couldn't do that to him. I'm dead serious, I don't want to be touched in that spot for a while. Way too sensitive.

Is it just me?
Not just you! This I can relate to. I actually went through most of my life never having had to say stop. It went on so long it sorta became a point of pride (silly, I know :redface:). But my FB has started doing this to me. He's managed it four times (yes, he's counting) and is rather smug about it.

I can't understand why it happens though. How can something that feels so good also be something that you need to stop immediately?

Last edited:

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media

Is it just me?

Do you have a sister? or are you a player (wink), would love to have a woman partner like you with your situation, kinda like the fembots in Austin Powers ??????

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Is it just me?

No, it's not just you, if you are referring to clitoral orgasm especially. When I come I zone out a bit for a while but partners take it in stride. But the clit is painfully tender just after orgasm! For goddess sake don't keep pushing!

But the -zone-out - happens no matter which type of orgasm I am having. And I do return to togetherness pretty soon. Would not want to miss the rest of the fun!

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I myself have only achieved vaginal orgasm with a dildo.
Interesting, I was just about to ask whether anyone who has vaginal orgasms masturbates with dildos or whether they can ONLY come to orgasm with a real live penis. But you can ONLY do this with a dildo? Do you do it much faster than a man can? Is it due to size at all?

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Is it just me?

No it's not. I had a partner who had the same thing happen. She would have a series of clitoral O's and then as we were fucking she would build to an amazing, full body shaking, loud moaning, almost fainting (actually sometimes she would faint) vaginal orgasm. Afterwords, after she stopped shuddering with aftershocks, she would be vaginally untouchable for quite a while. I just held her and kissed her and told her how beautiful she was cumming. After as much as half an hour, though sometime less, she would let me rub her tummy and thighs and we could get the vagina working again. I loved it, actually.

B_JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
No it's not. I had a partner who had the same thing happen. She would have a series of clitoral O's and then as we were fucking she would build to an amazing, full body shaking, loud moaning, almost fainting (actually sometimes she would faint) vaginal orgasm. Afterwords, after she stopped shuddering with aftershocks, she would be vaginally untouchable for quite a while. I just held her and kissed her and told her how beautiful she was cumming. After as much as half an hour, though sometime less, she would let me rub her tummy and thighs and we could get the vagina working again. I loved it, actually.

I had a partner like that as well. She would keep stopping me so she wouldn't cum because when she did her toes would curl up and would have a huge orgasm. Sometimes would get muscle cramps from it and after she came she was totally done for a couple hours.

She loved sex but hated having to stop and being so sensitive after cumming.

Your not the only one EllieP

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I would like to know is how frequently women can't get orgasms due to low sensitivity versus a more specific inhibition of the "orgasm" mechanism. For example, some neurohormone, let's say histamine, could be out of balance and that might affect a mechanism other than frictional stimulation. Which it is would determine what you would do to alter it.

Last edited: