If The Majority of Women Can't Cum From Vaginal Sex

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can have vaginal orgasms if I want them, If I dont want one I dont get one no matter how long and hard and man pounds away.
So for me al least there doesnt need to be a "connection"

As for faking orgasms yes I have been known to do that .

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I myself have only achieved vaginal orgasm with a dildo. This I have only done maybe a hand full of times.

Interesting, I was just about to ask whether anyone who has vaginal orgasms masturbates with dildos or whether they can ONLY come to orgasm with a real live penis. But you can ONLY do this with a dildo? Do you do it much faster than a man can? Is it due to size at all?

Although I can get vaginal orgasms from Penises, I can get get there quicker with a dildo, size is a part of it (sometimes), that I am controlling it another part. :wink:

FOXY252

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not that I claim to be a sexpert, but from my understanding women can have 3 types of orgasm, individually or combined: clitoral, g-spot, & squirting. I am assuming that then I am reading 'vaginal' or 'deep spot' - that to mean a g-spot orgasm.
Now, not to be funny, most men in my younger experiences, don't know how (some just ignorantly dont care) to find a womans g-spot with either finger exploration or by feeling it out with their penis.
Another thing that struck my curiosity, the topic of individual vagina sensitivity.
I think I am fairly sensitive. I can't stand for a man with any amount of fingernail hardly to finger me.
Now, I don't currently own a 'toy' so perhaps I haven't tried to make myself have a gspot orgasm, but I have had some from sex with a skilled partner!

I read a statistic once that said 10% of women never achieve orgasm, of the remaining 90%, I bet the majority will say it's easier to find thier clit than their gspot! Just sayin!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not that I claim to be a sexpert, but from my understanding women can have 3 types of orgasm, individually or combined: clitoral, g-spot, & squirting.

I have many more than 3 types, and I don't have g spot orgasms.

I am assuming that then I am reading 'vaginal' or 'deep spot' - that to mean a g-spot orgasm.

Nope, the deep spot is a completely different place, also known as the culdesac, or the posterior fornix. If you want to learn more about it, searching for any of those terms will give you heaps of info.

You might find this thread useful.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Not that I claim to be a sexpert, but from my understanding women can have 3 types of orgasm, individually or combined: clitoral, g-spot, & squirting. I am assuming that then I am reading 'vaginal' or 'deep spot' - that to mean a g-spot orgasm.
Now, not to be funny, most men in my younger experiences, don't know how (some just ignorantly dont care) to find a womans g-spot with either finger exploration or by feeling it out with their penis.
Another thing that struck my curiosity, the topic of individual vagina sensitivity.
I think I am fairly sensitive. I can't stand for a man with any amount of fingernail hardly to finger me.
Now, I don't currently own a 'toy' so perhaps I haven't tried to make myself have a gspot orgasm, but I have had some from sex with a skilled partner!

I read a statistic once that said 10% of women never achieve orgasm, of the remaining 90%, I bet the majority will say it's easier to find thier clit than their gspot! Just sayin!

no. my g-spot has not done much for me in the way of orgasms. but my deep spot -- the posterior fornix -- this has given me lots of orgasms. pressure, constant, hard, grinding -- that does it.

i know where my g-spot is, about 2 inches in on the upper wall. the posterior fornix appears to be about 6 or 7 inches inside, roughly. upper back wall.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no. my g-spot has not done much for me in the way of orgasms. but my deep spot -- the posterior fornix -- this has given me lots of orgasms. pressure, constant, hard, grinding -- that does it.

i know where my g-spot is, about 2 inches in on the upper wall. the posterior fornix appears to be about 6 or 7 inches inside, roughly. upper back wall.

An ex I once had really enjoyed this type of orgasm which was awesome as some previous partners were apt to complain of becoming sore from the length of sex and other "things" :p

It really is eye opening when you realize that not only is each woman's favorite "spot" different, but also the way in which she enjoys that spot stimulated.

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure the basic premise is true. I have met women that didn't cum from penetration, and were more "clit" girls, but I would say that it can almost always be done vaginally. Not necessarily with the penis.

I've known several that simply couldn't get off simply on clitoral stimulation, they absolutely needed something inside of them. One was quite orgasmic with just a finger inside of her.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Interesting, I was just about to ask whether anyone who has vaginal orgasms masturbates with dildos or whether they can ONLY come to orgasm with a real live penis. But you can ONLY do this with a dildo? Do you do it much faster than a man can? Is it due to size at all?

Honestly the Dildos I have done this with are a little bit smaller then all the guys cocks I have been with. If this answers your question. Also It wasn't about being fast so much as the positioning and timing I guess.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
masturbation:
i am an expert wanker. i have dedicated many, many hours of my life to wanking. experimental wanking, setting aside entire afternoons to wanking, spending a fortune on toys and lubes. it's not a challenge or a pressure or a chore. it's one woman kicking back and figuring out her body.

i have feeling in my vagina, but it's not sensitive. if you sit still for too long and get a dead leg, where you feel pressure but it feels less real? that's my cunt.

i went through a phase of trying out different things in there.

vibrators, no matter how powerful the vibrations, how slow the build up, just don't produce enough sensation.

pressure... slowly increasing the pressure, still nowhere near enough sensation to so much as tingle. the next thing i know, the damn dildo has snapped in half! and still, felt bland.

electrodes work better. they certainly create a sensation, but it's more calming than exciting. i put them in to fall asleep.

...actually, i fall asleep wanking a lot. if there's not clitoral stimulation, i relax to the point of 40 winks.

so, no, it's not all in my head. it's all in my cunt. it, quite simply, lacks the sensation to get me within a million miles of orgasm.

you also arent in a relationship now because you prefer to be alone. plus you say you go into sex thinking, announcing and believing youll fake it. you dont seem to know how to make real sexual and/or intimate relationships with others or lover. you see significant others as a distraction, not partners.