If the penis genie appeared...

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was going to ask for a 10 incher one but if my girlfriend cant handle mine at some point why would i want a limp penis? :)

hungmusljock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Got a 9x6.5'er and large balls now, but without a doubt I would wish that the genie endow me with option #4...a cock and balls so freakishly huge that even the biggest "size queens" would be shocked when they see it!
If anyone actually finds this genie, please send him or her to me immediately and I'll prove it too you!

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
Option 4 would be nice, b/c I'd know it'd fit into any size queens minimal requirements, b/c there are some size queens on here I'd like to bof. *l* But in all honesty, I'm going with option 2, b/c it'd be big but not too big, granted it'd scare some off, but most would like it and some would find it to be their biggest.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I first read this, I was imaging a genie in the shape of penis. Can you imagine rubbing a lamp and a giant penis comes out of it? Aladdin indeed.

I'm very grateful for the penis I have, so it seems a bit tacky to want it any different. But if I could change it, I'd keep the size, but I would make it point up a bit. My curves down which is perfect for blowjobs (perfectly fits a throat) but I like those cocks that can be guided into an ass/vagina without being held. I would also want more precum that stuff tastes like honey. I would get my foreskin back only if I didn't like it that much, I could make it go away just as magically. Oh and I would have it so that it would get hard when I want it to and not when it wants to.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
First of all I would like to know how the Penis Genie looks like.

Then I'd have lots of gossip to know: how big are my friends and celebs.

As for my wish... 10 x 8? And 8 soft? Or the ability to change it at will? Or the power to guess the others' size?

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a penis genie were too appear I would ask him not to mess with my penis. If he was to appear a year ago, I would've said please make my penis circumsized, but LPSG has made me appreciate being uncut.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I honestly would go as big as possible. Having control overmy size would bea dreamforme. But since thats not possi le i would wish to be like 13 inches. Some probably think thats being selfish but that is what i would want.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I honestly would go as big as possible. Having control overmy size would bea dreamforme. But since thats not possi le i would wish to be like 13 inches. Some probably think thats being selfish but that is what i would want.

The only selfish aspect is that only you would be able to really enjoy it. That's way too big for having sex with most people. It's almost useless.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ahh forget it...those of us with breeders over 10 inches..understand the concept of TOO BIG...TOO BIG to be comfortable walking, in swim suit, Levi's, biz suit, and as the summer rounds up...the heat index for our balls and breeders...its a constant state of semi elongated...balls flop all over as we walk about...and if we wear underwear, the problem only becomes more noticeable...all the flesh compacted into a small space...only creates more heat and more flopping as balls drop out of the boxers, briefs or jock strap..

now..the topic of sex...either I'm not finding the right guys/women who know how to deep throat...or there is no longer an interest to deep throat anything over 10 inches...while i find i look really hot and sexy in a mirror at the gym...toweling off, with all the parts flying all over the place and noise to match...its difficult to find re peat customers who want to work that hard for sex...and all the anal prep work i do for penetration...and all the eating of pussy to get her ready for penetration...it turns into a 2-3 hour session...and a hand job i can give my self..is fine, for its quick and easy on time..but nothing beats being with someone else, warm, wet, tight, and full of his or her own anal/vaginal orgasms...gotta love the anal orgasm with a man..way to fuck-in HOT...

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The changing size at will would be AWSOME!

I would ask him for 8.5 X 6.5 for a final answer

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i thought about what i said...and youre probably right. itd be fun for a bit then a nusance. my size already is bordering on the cumbersome...but i cant help it, sometimes i just fantasize over the extremes.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it?

How's the story go of the guy who wished for a penis that reached the floor?

So his legs dropped off.

assman69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, something ridiculous like 18" long with a 9" girth, assuming it would be functional. I'd love to be worshipped for my size and maybe go down in the history books.

Last edited: