If the penis genie appeared...

hungmusljock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Assman: I couldn't agree with you more...18x9+ (with massive balls too) would be freakin' awesome!!!
And am I the only one that actually feels it would be even hotter if the fun did wear off after a short while, and being that freakishly over-endowed suddenly did feel like a major burden or embarassment?

It would be hot as hell to actually wake up and find my wish granted, and then be left with the phrase: "Be careful what you wish for" running through my head the rest of my life, everytime my enormous size caused me grief or embarrasment!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Interesting that only a few posters on this thread actually answered the OP's question. He didn't ask for a measurement in inches. In fact, he specifically said that is NOT what he is looking for. Try reading the OP next time!

I am happy with what I have, and from experience that falls into the #1 category (a minority say it's too big). So I would choose #1 to continue with the equipment that I already have.

If I wanted to ask the genie for something additional, it would be for my cock to remain at its normal, warm-room soft size, which is around 5". No more embarrassing shrinkage to 3 1/2-4" in cold water!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would not want my flaccid size to change, but grow into a massive 10 x 8 erection. it would be fun to see the look on a lady's face as it gets harder and larger and larger. I am 7.25 x 6.25 now, and have always been a grower not a shower. my mate was quite surprised the first time she saw me go from flaccid to hard. she said she had heard that I was large, and the first time she saw my penis, she doubted that. but in few seconds she found out i am large. she said she had never seen a small flaccid penis grow that big in a few seconds, and to find a girthy cock on skinny guy.