If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true....

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow! I'vew never thought about the fact that you all have KFC over there. I wonder if it tastes the same....

I imagine it's usually the same by now, but some years ago I had KFC in London, and it was not good, an old chicken. Quality control is a lot more strict now, as I even had bad Burger King coffee in Tahiti that was exactly like it is down the street. I actually love the old Original KFC Recipe flavour, but I always feel like shit afterwards.

What's also interesting is that fast food is not even one of the cheaper alternatives any more. Salad bars that sell good things by weight are much better value money- and nutrition-wise. Only fast food I ever eat is pizza or calzone or the other things you'll find in a pizza joint.

I had a Bic Mac in Lausanne, Switzerland that was the same.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I imagine it's usually the same by now, but some years ago I had KFC in London, and it was not good, an old chicken. Quality control is a lot more strict now, as I even had bad Burger King coffee in Tahiti that was exactly like it is down the street. I actually love the old Original KFC Recipe flavour, but I always feel like shit afterwards.

What's also interesting is that fast food is not even one of the cheaper alternatives any more. Salad bars that sell good things by weight are much better value money- and nutrition-wise. Only fast food I ever eat is pizza or calzone or the other things you'll find in a pizza joint.

I had a Bic Mac in Lausanne, Switzerland that was the same.

Hmmmm. I wonder why the Original recipe made you feel bad? Was it the grease? It is good but I cant take too much of it myself.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmmmm. I wonder why the Original recipe made you feel bad? Was it the grease? It is good but I cant take too much of it myself.

It might be the various additives and chemicals in the chickens they use as well as the grease, although now I think I just wasn't eating anything else with it, I'm sure I needed more than just that little bit of Mashed with Gravy, but I never think of salads and veggies at places like that much. Now that Rotisserie Chickens have become such a staple at supermarkets, I guess I usually get those when I or someone else doesn't make it myself.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the last thing i ate was pork and rice... so i guess that means i'm asian and a total slob? :confused:

Are you kidding? When I was in LA at Xmas I went to Sobawoo House in Koreatown and had their Pork with pink sliced radishes. You have to try this place and it's not expensive. Korean food is one of my favourites.

I meant KOBAWOO, never can remember it and the wrap is called Bosam.

Last edited:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I eat Lamb, as in roast dinner, Kebab and Korma,not all together.
I love Bacon, especially with Warburton's toast and Lurpak butter.
I never eat Chicken .
I eat Bananas, drink Coffee not Tea

Infact this thread has made me hungry.

Oh and only when in the states cause you guys do it best, we always have Panini's and Hazelnut coffee.

Saying that though, when in NY last year a guy was having Corned beef hash for breakfast!!!!!! with a fried egg on it, is that how you guys have this meal ?, apologies if so, we were shocked.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I eat Lamb, as in roast dinner, Kebab and Korma,not all together.
I love Bacon, especially with Warburton's toast and Lurpak butter.
I never eat Chicken .
I eat Bananas, drink Coffee not Tea

Infact this thread has made me hungry.

Oh and only when in the states cause you guys do it best, we always have Panini's and Hazelnut coffee.

Saying that though, when in NY last year a guy was having Corned beef hash for breakfast!!!!!! with a fried egg on it, is that how you guys have this meal ?, apologies if so, we were shocked.

OOPS, sorry got carried away from the OP's question, guess it makes me a coffee drinking international Sheep who does'nt like CBH with egg on. :biggrin1: