If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true....

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
right now i just finished my cough drop... i guess that means i'm so tough i can cure coughs :tongue:

Are you kidding? When I was in LA at Xmas I went to Sobawoo House in Koreatown and had their Pork with pink sliced radishes. You have to try this place and it's not expensive. Korean food is one of my favourites.

I meant KOBAWOO, never can remember it and the wrap is called Bosam.

omg i friggin looooove korean food too, especially korean bbq! there's so many good places to eat in koreatown and even the smaller korean districts in the outer LA areas. my fave place is actually a little hole in the wall called Mr. Lee's BBQ, which is inexpensive and the quality is great.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my fave place is actually a little hole in the wall called Mr. Lee's BBQ, which is inexpensive and the quality is great.

Where is it, babe? I may get back next Xmas, and I love Korean BBQ too. We have a good Koreatown too, but I like it better in LA because more spacious. I ADORE the famous Korean Oyster Pancake, which is a staple in most of the Korean places, but I never get tired of it.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd be a cherry/blackberry protein shake, and a glass of black tea with too much sugar.

Tonight I'll change into a big Kebap...

D

deleted3782

I'd be spaghetti...a long white floppy noodle.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well seeing as I just ate some mint chocolate ice cream....I guess I'd be mint chocolate ice cream.... or an egg sandwhich (lunch)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last night - Chicken and sweet corn soup and garlic bread.
This morning - Lots of black coffee, asprin and no chit chat.