if the width is 1.5 inches what is girth

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Formula for a circle:
Width (aka "diameter") x pi (3.1415...) = Circumference

Penises, of course, are seldom perfectly circular (in cross-section). A direct measurement of circumference (or rather, a series of several measurements) will give you a better idea of your true girth or, better yet, total volume.

A quick/rough estimate of the latter can be made at The Visualiser.net - Compare your cock!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dude, to answer this burning question go to your local fabric store and buy yourself a cloth measuring tape. Most of them are made out of plastic nowadays.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i just measured the width of my penis, its like 1 1/2 inches. So how do you come up with girth?

The fact that you obviously have access to the internet and that you know how to almost take an accurate measurement...and I repeat...almost, would lead one to assume you have the basic skills necessary to figure out your query. For the sake of the existing statistics on the average intelligence results of human animals, I hope I'm correct in my assumption. Just in case I'm just a pompous ass.....Smooth88 is right, To find out girth you have to measure around your penis. Just on a side note...look both ways when you cross the street.

I edited the smiley face out...no sense in overkill :)