If there were no such thing as stds, i would want to do ________

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If STDs did not exist, what kind of nasty, kinky stuff would you do with abandon? What kind of stuff would you have done to you? Any gender or sexual orientation applies.

Reactions: Freakcouple036

aruspeed

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would definitely be fixated on oral sex. I love sucking cock...even if I don't want to swallow (low watching that jizz fly all over). Just love the feeling of different sized cocks in my mouth. Also love getting sucked. I'd let a guy tease my big cock until I'm begging to shoot my load.

I had a guy give me a blowjob the other day with a condom on and it felt great...but I really wish it hadn't been covered.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would definitely be fixated on oral sex. I love sucking cock...even if I don't want to swallow (low watching that jizz fly all over). Just love the feeling of different sized cocks in my mouth. Also love getting sucked. I'd let a guy tease my big cock until I'm begging to shoot my load.

I had a guy give me a blowjob the other day with a condom on and it felt great...but I really wish it hadn't been covered.
I looked at your pics... He was a lucky guy to enjoy that fine cock of yours!

aruspeed

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I looked at your pics... He was a lucky guy to enjoy that fine cock of yours!
Well thanks! He really wanted it, and I do get off seeing a guy so into my cock. It's a self fulfilling prophecy...he compliments my size...and it just grows bigger. Ha. I did take the condom off eventually and let him rest his head on my chest so I could watch my cum spurt onto his face. Plus you get the added closeness of his head on your chest. Still std safe...but again, if it weren't for stds, I would have let him slobber all over my cock.

Reactions: aldawg and WilliamG

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
No condoms ever ever ever.

I would lose my virginity by getting bukkaked first and being destroyed hung guys while covered in cum.
I would help every virgin out I could find.
I’d go to clubs and let every guy fuck me that wanted to.
I’d probably just take the leap with my sissy fetish lol.
I’d be spending the better part of my day servicing and being fucked by men.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If STDs did not exist, what kind of nasty, kinky stuff would you dock with abandon? What kind of stuff would you have done to you? Any gender or sexual orientation applies.
I would let guys fuck my ass bareback and cum in my ass every day!

As most have said, cocks and cum. I’d want to be the subject of a gang bsng. At least 20 men. Fucking me, fisting me, cumming in my ass and mouth. Two cocks in my ass, one in my mouth and one in each hand is what i picture.