Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
looks real to me - meat you there

{Bubba rushes to the scene with his investigative kit in hand and his Sherlock Holmes hat atop his shaved head.}

Well, looks real to me, although the ejaculation could be suspect, primarily because the poor quality of the video makes it impossible to tell for sure and the load is quite large (remember mama's words: "If it looks too good to be true it probably is.") In the final seconds of the video he dips his dick into the fluid and it does not seem to have as much viscosity as one would expect semem to have.

But all that said, I think it is at least as likely to be real as not, and the dick shows no signs of being fake. Too bad it is such a poor quality video.

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Awesome! If you are even a little bit of a show off, I sure hope you make another one !

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, looks real to me, although the ejaculation could be suspect, primarily because the poor quality of the video makes it impossible to tell for sure and the load is quite large (remember mama's words: "If it looks too good to be true it probably is.") In the final seconds of the video he dips his dick into the fluid and it does not seem to have as much viscosity as one would expect semem to have.

also, it seems to be drying up very quickly on the far left of the screen...if its not drying, it seems like its pooling up on itself much quicker than cum would...altho thats just speaking from my own experience, where my cum seems a bit thicker than this video

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well now, I did not know or had failed to understand that a member (bigben smith) was claiming the video to be of himself.

For that claim to be authenticated would require a bit more evidence of a connection between the video and the claimant than has been offered so far. Otherwise, it is to be treated (as are all other unverified boasts which are made here frequently by the fakes, frauds, and self-deluded) as untrue.

bigben_smith

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol.

Firstly, i can do nothing about the texture, or composition of my cum, thats just the way it is.

Secondly, feel free to post suggestions of anything i could do to prove that i am in fact the sole producer of that video; and i will comply with any suggestions 'within reason' that helps to verify that it is in fact me. Different video? some pics? etc etc. Please note that i enjoy my annonymity, and as a result i will not be showing my face on any further material released.

Perhaps i could hold up a sign saying this is bigben_smith's cock, courtesy of lpsg.org, or something similar. :) Im sure you get the idea

Reactions: jasonjk

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Holy fuck Big Ben! If that really is you... you have one of the nicest cocks i've ever seen. How bout a series of videos?? I could watch you stroke all day long! The sign would be helpful too...

Lol.

Firstly, i can do nothing about the texture, or composition of my cum, thats just the way it is.

Secondly, feel free to post suggestions of anything i could do to prove that i am in fact the sole producer of that video; and i will comply with any suggestions 'within reason' that helps to verify that it is in fact me. Different video? some pics? etc etc. Please note that i enjoy my annonymity, and as a result i will not be showing my face on any further material released.

Perhaps i could hold up a sign saying this is bigben_smith's cock, courtesy of lpsg.org, or something similar. :) Im sure you get the idea

Lol.

Hot