if u could change one minor thing....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kc2007, Feb 2, 2009.

1. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    I'm very happy with what I have and I think everyone should be, because you cant really change anything. But, since this is a site about cocks, what would you change if you could? For me, I would make my head slightly smaller and my shaft slightly thicker so the head would gently taper into the shaft. My shaft already tapers to a thicker base so that would make it a nice taper from head to base. It would make penetration a bit easier from the beginning and make blowjobs much easier and more enjoyable. Again were talking a 1/4 inch or whatever so pretty much not something anyone but me would notice.

2. col1974

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sounds interesting - a remodelling rather than creating from scratch thread.
    I'll have a think...........
    a bit thicker but not necessarily just wider left to right, more like maintaining the round cross section (vs. an oval cross section).
    I'd lose the to the left curve and keep the upward curve as I've found guys like the prostate massage it gives!
    wider piss slit just cos i'd like to be able to play with it more, it's quite narrow curently (not sure if I'd ever want to sound though).

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

thru PE over the years I've gotten thicker up and down my shaft, and my head is more bulbous than before. however, I would like to be 3/4" longer, an even 8". I don't seem to get any longer no matter what PE I do. years ago I gained 3/4", went from 6 1/2 to 7 1/4. really no big deal, my wife still loves her skinny guy with a fat cock!

4. D_Bitch McConnell

D_Bitch McConnell New Member

Although I am happy with my length (9") my balls are tiny! the sac is often very shrivelled and each ball is about 1 - 1.5". This makes them look comical in comparison with my penis, I really would like them bigger to give people something to play with :p

WHB

5. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

as of right now, i love how my dick looks, feels, and is shaped. Can't complain, maybe later. :)

6. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Only wish I was uncut with lots of foreskin cause I love docking. Have attempted to restore it with the special cylinder while vacuum pumping...not much success.

Draft saved Draft deleted