If u hear a guy saying he doesn't really care about breast size

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont care about breast size (as long as their chest doesnt look like a 12 year old boys)
to me its all about shape, perkiness, nice nipples.. but really im more of a leg/ass man myself anyways, but nice perky b's or c's are my favorite :) the ones that curve up a bit if u know what i mean

psosandra

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I've found interesting since working the phones, when I tell US callers I'm a 38C, they act like that's small, but when I tell UK callers the same thing, they act like they're huge!

Honir

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I've found interesting since working the phones, when I tell US callers I'm a 38C, they act like that's small, but when I tell UK callers the same thing, they act like they're huge!

Chalk it up to the prevalence of implants in U.S. 'entertainment.'

I find anything D-cup or bigger slightly unwieldy. Most guys I know go by the "no more than a handful rule" and that puts my preference at a solid C, but I wouldn't favor a D cup over an A cup. I honestly think most guys are fine with most breast types, though, one thing the media tries to hide is that beyond any one breast size, men enjoy variety.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it depends on how the person is built as to what looks good. I'm a 38 D, my mom was more like a DD and I am very thankful that I am not THAT huge... It's hard enough to find my size in stores that I can afford to shop at.

jetgrindeggy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Small boobs are fun, but I guess bigger ones are just more fun. But not enough to be any real concern. Big boobs are just a bonus.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Just for the ladies: most men (around 75%) are more interested in how the ass looks, than in boobs.

Being a booty-man myself, I don't care about tits all that much. I like the smaller ones most.

Fake tits are definitely a turn-off; I'd never date a woman with silicones, because it means she has no personality.