If ur 1/2 of a COUPLE, are you the BEAUTY or BEAST 1/2?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Btw, we're not "metro" at all! But we care about what we wear and the way we look... that's all!

ya ur definitely both beauties, that was going to be one of the choices on the poll i was intending to post with this thread but i fukd up and it locked me out due to time constraints.

RE: wardrobe:

california sets the bar pretty low, there aren't many places i can't go in just t-shirt, shorts and flip flops,

in fact if u show up somewhere in a suit and tie they assume you just got off a plane from a funeral somewhere in the midwest.

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
oh i think this is a VERY easy one to answer. he's the beast! he's got that bushy long goatee, sometimes he goes 3 days without shaving. there's always a cigerette hanging off his lip. he'll wear ratty old clothes or even loaf around the house all day in his boxers. i don't think there's ever been a day were i didn't have to remind him to wash his hands before eating. all that said, he's one hell of a sexxy beast!! lol. plus he cleans up really well whenever he thinks it's important to me.
as for me, i'm always clean shaven or have neatly trimmed facial hair and i always wear neat clean clothes. i'm nothing near prissy but i was taught to always look "nice" in public. even if it is just the grocery store. still i guess that makes me the beauty.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh i think this is a VERY easy one to answer. he's the beast! .

Hmm...u sure about that? i think ur both pretty damn hot.

and one thing's for sure, there's NO shortage of wang at ur house! nice.

PS: who's the tatt on ur bf's shoulder, is he a dad?

iluvbigheads

Just Browsing
Media
Interesting question...I have always been the belle/pretty type because I have a very young face along with being tall. I guess I should elaborate more here, I was involved with a romanian man for many years, who also was tall, in fact 6'5'', while I'm 6'3''. However, I would consider him the beast because he carried on a rugged hairy appearance.

You mention public settings being a measure of this question...and I can say that I was the partner of the two getting hit on at the bar...in fact this did good for us both because I would be the one bring home a third for fun or bring new friends into the fold just by virtue of the fact that I was likely perceived as approachable, while he was not...

This brings the bigger notion of perception into the fold here...a youthful and boyish face means your the belle/beauty of the pair, perhaps yes it does. But I also recognize everyone doesn't see things this way in real life. But I think perceptions have a big role - this concept of beauty/beast in relationships seems to be tied to having an approachable look or vibe.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well i did say he's a sexy beast. plus......you don't have to live with him, lol.

I know I don't HAVE to, but would you guys mind if I did? :)

I've put a pic and my man up, so you can judge who the beast is. I still think its me, but im OK with that

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm probably the beauty, in a gentle warrior masculine way. My GF is beautiful, a bit older than me, but I'm the prize in other people's eyes when they see us together.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never been part of a couple, but why can't there be two beauties? A lot of girls I'm friends with are gorgeous and so are their boyfriends. I tend to date good looking guys and also consider myself to be pretty cute. If your guy was getting compliments, maybe his looks just appealed to the people that night and your looks might appeal to more on another occasion.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know I don't HAVE to, but would you guys mind if I did? :)

I've put a pic and my man up, so you can judge who the beast is. I still think its me, but im OK with that

i see 2 beauties!

and my god ur an insatiable slut, a sexy, flirty, insatiable slut, so hot.....

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i see 2 beauties!

and my god ur an insatiable slut, a sexy, flirty, insatiable slut, so hot.....

You're too kind Thad, but I have no objection to being the beast, hell I cultivate that look! I'd love to see your man so we can judge for ourselves!

And babe you know im only a slut for you.. and Bardak.. and yeah well I guess the list goes on.

I might have to put up a shot of some of my man's best physical asset next (his hands)!

Last edited:

D_Smidley Smelliepits

Account Disabled
Media
You're too kind Thad, but I have no objection to being the beast, hell I cultivate that look! I'd love to see your man so we can judge for ourselves!

And babe you know im only a slut for you.. and Bardak.. and yeah well I guess the list goes on.

I might have to put up a shot of some of my man's best physical asset next (his hands)!

Agree with TJ, 2 beauties definitely!

Bren, when are you coming??

Think we should create a thread about physical assets